Well, after much begging........

Marius what about what this picture did to all us regulars on here. :o It is nice to see someone who can have some fun though just please never pick up anyone at the airport in those outfits.
 
No man okes....:hijack:

What about our AH visitors who see this and don't know the whole story.....:biggrin2:

They'll know the new KMG uniforms are stylish and these guys will work really hard for you.
They have to.. :)
 
Lana and I are counting on him to pick us up looking like that.

My man, with those pants, Joburg airport will think some celebs are in town the way I will be mobbed. #Swagger
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
marius dont get mobbed because they think your famous confused with people running because ther scared. :laughing:Would be a good way to keep the people away asking for money though.
 
marius dont get mobbed because they think your famous confused with people running because ther scared. :laughing:Would be a good way to keep the people away asking for money though.

wearing those shorts, I don't think money is what they'll be looking to get from him. lol.

can you imagine wearing those in July how big the goosebumps will be on those legs?
 
yes you are a lucky man, i am going on my first safari this year but my girlfriend of 6 years won't go. she has no problem with me going she just doesn't think she will have fun. Not her cup of tea she says. she even offered to loan me some money if i come up short. guess you can't have it all.

good luck on your trip sounds like you will have a blast.
@Biggdawg
Mate troll thru some of the hunt reports of non hunting wives and girlfriends that went and had an absolute ball and show her.
My wife wanted to know what she was supposed to do while my son and i hunted. My PH organized some things for her to do like going to a local school with his wife and the cook Maria. She had a blast with the kids. She went hunt with our son then with me and had a great time just seeing the animals then off to Etosha national park.
Keep talking to her If'n she doesn't go she will regret it, but then you could always plan another trip together.
Bob
 
Enjoy,
Do you have pics of the sling?my wife uses a Weatherby Girls Hunt 2 with Pink webbing in the stock.

I would like to see her with a 7mm-08

about the sling, I buy girly hunting stuff for my wife. I would like to see what your wife come up with.
 
my wife's rifle and sling. The pictures don't show it too well. She did not want something girly. She picked out one of my plain leather slings. Punched some holes and threaded leather strips into it. Then, she tied many feathers onto the leather strips. It looks more like an American Indian sling. She's a great sport, loves to hunt, and is willing to tough it out to hunt. She's been asking me to take her again, I've not yet decided on the if or when. She's been twice, me thrice. Last trip she killed her animals with her Ravin Crossbow. if you click on the pic, and enlarge, you can see better.

DSCN0282.JPG
DSCN0302.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,264
Messages
1,570,987
Members
169,213
Latest member
Gamenextdoor
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top