WANTED: Search Hunting Safari Namibia 2020

Hi Peyrondet. Welcome to AH. Its a great forum with lots of excellent information and experiences. I hope that hunting is being allowed as well as flights to Namibia from elsewhere. There are several great Namibian outfitters on here and I'm sure that you will get some replies shortly. I would suggest that you look at the Deals and offers forum. Look back over the last 6-8 months of offers. It will give you a great look at what is out there for deals. Good luck
Bruce

Hy,

I search a safari hunting in Namibia for 2020 November ( first week) I just have 5 days for hunt Eland, Kudu Warthog and Hartebeest can you help me ?
I gone with one observer and necessary ti have a swimming pool ....

Thank you

Get in contact with @Kowas Adventure Safaris. Have only heard good things about them.

Hy,

I search a safari hunting in Namibia for 2020 November ( first week) I just have 5 days for hunt Eland, Kudu Warthog and Hartebeest can you help me ?

Thank you
Peyrondet
Mate I hunted Namibia with Osombahe Nord safaris run and owned by Harold and Liezel had a great time brilliant staff and trophies.
You can read about my hunt in Ahs hunting reports.
Hopefully this helps
Cheers mate Bob

Hy,

Thank you

Good day Peyrondet

I send you a mail, please let me know if you received it?

Regards

Hi Peyronet, welcome to the site and I am sure that you will find something here. If you do not find what you are looking fr in Namibia please contact me. info@spearsafaris.com
Cheers Ernest

I agree with KMG about Kowas. Been there many times, and plan on Nov 14-21 in November, maybe see ya then.

Five days is an awfully short hunt - particularly with kudu and eland on your list. And Namibia in November? ........... you will need that swimming pool.

Hi! Kudu, Warthog and Red Hartebeest we hunt with you in the mountains west of Windhoek. You don’t loose traveling time only 90minutes from Airport. Big Swimming pool were also Giraffe, Impala, Sable come to drink for your observer to relax and game view. Write me an email and I’ll give you prices.
Eland in the Kalahari on your next safari hunt.
Cheers
Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg