Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
P&y, nwtf
I am looking for opinions on this. For those that have videotaped your safari are you happy that you did or would the money have been better spent in another trophy fee? For those that have not but have gone on safari do you wish you had?

I had a few hunts video'ed. The discs are nice to watch, and bring back some great memories, but it wasn't cheap. In hindsight, the only one I would do over with certainty would be a hunt with my youngest boy. We had a month in South Africa and Namibia when he finished college, and we will never get the much time together again. I am glad we had it filmed, and I believe his is as well. I believe - hope? - that the older he gets, the more he will value the video.

So especially if it's special occasion, I would go for it.

Otherwise, it's a matter of budget.

Mostly agree with Hank. If you are with a son or other close family member. The situation he describes, with a son that is a fresh college grad, one month safari in 2 countries! Probably could not be better time to pay for professionally made video!!!

Thanks for the replies. That would be great to spend that much time in Africa. Hopefully when My children are older we can do that. I gto to spend a month with my dad in Alaska (fishing) and I remember it everyday.

@iGala Productions here, is a sponsor. Contact them. I have had a few safaris filmed, and majority of the crews that I have worked with was very professional. You let them know exactly how much or how little you want them to film. It is not a case where they are always in your face. They work in the background, and most of the time, you don't even know that they are there.

@iGala Productions here, is a sponsor. Contact them. I have had a few safaris filmed, and majority of the crews that I have worked with was very professional. You let them know exactly how much or how little you want them to film. It is not a case where they are always in your face. They work in the background, and most of the time, you don't even know that they are there.
Thank you Marius. Yes we would be happy to film your safari and capture those memories. PM me if you would like me to send you a quote sir. It is definitely worth it to have it done professionally. There are a number of clients on AH that we have filmed in the past and they are all very happy that they decided to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!