2 HUNTERS: 1 GUIDE
INCLUDES:
  • 1 x Cape Buffalo Female
  • 5 Days 6 nights
  • Airport transfer - Roundtrip - Kimberley Airport - Hunting Area
  • All meals and non-alcoholic refreshments
  • Local beers and wine in moderation
NOT INCLUDED:
  • Additional Cape Buffalo females available at $1975.
  • Non trophy management bulls are available on request.
  • Observer fees
  • Pre and Post safari cost such as rifle permits, international flight, hotel accommodation before or after the safari, dip, pack and expediting of trophies
  • Arrival City Kimberley - Via Johannesburg
  • Other species also available for hunting.

US$ 3250/HUNTER
4 HUNTERS : 2 GUIDES
INCLUDES:
  • 1 x Cape Buffalo Female
  • 5 Days 6 nights
  • Airport transfer - Roundtrip - Kimberley Airport - Hunting Area
  • All meals and non-alcoholic refreshments
  • Local beers and wine in moderation
NOT INCLUDED:
  • Additional Cape Buffalo females available at $1750.
  • Non trophy management bulls are available on request.
  • Observer fees
  • Pre and Post safari cost such as rifle permits, international flight, hotel accommodation before or after the safari, dip, pack and expediting of trophies
  • Arrival City Kimberley - Via Johannesburg
  • Other species also available for hunting.
Contact for more information.

Game Trackers_03_A_SA & Namibia[86] (1).jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
how far is it from Kimberley to you camp ? is there a charge for your arrival and departure days and is this 5 days hunting? also what is the average distance for the shots so I would know what to sight my 458 in at. thank you Jim

Good prices on buffalo tracking hunts. Cows aren't easy! In fact, could be much more sporting than solitary bulls...lots of eyes, ears and noses to fool.

Hi, Jaco:

How may acres has the hunting area ??? Some times the estate is very big but, but the buffalo hunting area not. This the enquiry.

Thank you

Hi, Jaco:

How may acres has the hunting area ??? Some times the estate is very big but, but the buffalo hunting area not. This the enquiry.

Thank you
Dear Hes 354

Thank you for your enquiry. The hunting area comprises of two areas one is 5000 acres and the other 12 000 acres.

Thank you.

how far is it from Kimberley to you camp ? is there a charge for your arrival and departure days and is this 5 days hunting? also what is the average distance for the shots so I would know what to sight my 458 in at. thank you Jim
Good day, in response to your questions:
  • The hunt will be approx. 70 km south of Kimberley
  • Shooting distance not more than 75 m, preferably much closer
  • The package includes 5 full hunting days and 6 nights accommodation
Please feel free to contact me for more information and open dates.

Good day Hyde, I am not sure that yo have seen my response. Camp is about 80 km from Kimberley and the hunting area consist of 2 areas - one of 5000 acres and one of 12000 acres plus. Shooting distance as close as possible, not more than 75 yards. Then the price is inclusive of 5 hunting days and 6 nights. Please feel free to contact me personally if yo need more info,

Hi, Jaco:

Thank you
Hi Hes, just to clarify more, the buffalo are roaming the full 5000/ 12000 acres.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gongalbert03

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….