Thoughts on this hydrodip pattern for 375 stock

Whatcha think?

  • That's kinda cool

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Noooooooooooo!!!

    Votes: 22 95.7%

  • Total voters
    23
Perhaps a camouflaged jumpsuit in pink and chartreuse to go with it as a full field ensemble?

Ouch, that’ll leave a mark
 
Maybe Rigby could manufacture their shooting socks in that design? A complete ensemble?
 
Thinking of having my synthetic stock dipped on my 375. Thoughts? Cool or tacky?

View attachment 377794
Not for me but I would love to see this abomination in person. I used to have a 221 fireball in bass boat yellow with green glitter. Ugly as hell but extremely accurate so hey whatever you want
 
Hyrdro dip is commonplace on compound bows so I wouldn't be surprised at all if this were on a bow someday soon. Not my thing for a rifle, but neither is the various camo paint jobs some like. But if it's your thing, go for it. At worst you have it stripped and dipped in the latest and greatest camo in a few years.
 
Wow...hold on for a second. I haven’t been on this forum for long but this is the SHORTEST reply from One Day I have ever seen!!! ;)
That’s probably because this forum is built on honesty and a willingness to help each other. My Mom taught me that if you don’t have anything good to say it is best to keep quiet. Looks like that sentiment is wide spread here. As mentioned earlier, to each his own. Just not my cup of tea. Good hunting.
 
Looks like the public has spoken. For the record, I wasn't the 1 who voted for it...

If I go this route, I will be sure to post pics!
 
I admit I had my Ruger American 30-06 dipped as I could not abide that awful black plastic stock. Brought Back nightmares of carrying that damn made by Mattel M16 for 3 years. I had it dipped in a burlwood pattern will try to take some pics to post later. It’s not beautiful by any means but at least it doesn’t give me shivers.
 
Oh my...can I have mine with a London oil finish.....should show up the fangs a bit better....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,532
Latest member
subsrotestheo1978
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top