Thoughts on this hydrodip pattern for 375 stock

Whatcha think?

• That's kinda cool

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Noooooooooooo!!!

Votes: 22 95.7%

• Total voters
Perhaps a camouflaged jumpsuit in pink and chartreuse to go with it as a full field ensemble?

Ouch, that’ll leave a mark

Maybe Rigby could manufacture their shooting socks in that design? A complete ensemble?

Thinking of having my synthetic stock dipped on my 375. Thoughts? Cool or tacky?

View attachment 377794
Not for me but I would love to see this abomination in person. I used to have a 221 fireball in bass boat yellow with green glitter. Ugly as hell but extremely accurate so hey whatever you want

Zombies safari?

Hyrdro dip is commonplace on compound bows so I wouldn't be surprised at all if this were on a bow someday soon. Not my thing for a rifle, but neither is the various camo paint jobs some like. But if it's your thing, go for it. At worst you have it stripped and dipped in the latest and greatest camo in a few years.

Wow...hold on for a second. I haven’t been on this forum for long but this is the SHORTEST reply from One Day I have ever seen!!! ;)
That’s probably because this forum is built on honesty and a willingness to help each other. My Mom taught me that if you don’t have anything good to say it is best to keep quiet. Looks like that sentiment is wide spread here. As mentioned earlier, to each his own. Just not my cup of tea. Good hunting.

Looks like the public has spoken. For the record, I wasn't the 1 who voted for it...

If I go this route, I will be sure to post pics!

Looks like the public has spoken. For the record, I wasn't the 1 who voted for it...

If I go this route, I will be sure to post pics!
I was I want to see this thing hahaha

I mean i am not going to get mine done or buy it but I want to see it

I admit I had my Ruger American 30-06 dipped as I could not abide that awful black plastic stock. Brought Back nightmares of carrying that damn made by Mattel M16 for 3 years. I had it dipped in a burlwood pattern will try to take some pics to post later. It’s not beautiful by any means but at least it doesn’t give me shivers.

Oh my...can I have mine with a London oil finish.....should show up the fangs a bit better....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg