This Must Be One of the Strangest Hunt Deals Ever

Once in a lifetime deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy cow! I'd go in a heartbeat if I had the funds and vacation time ;)

Just living the hunting and taking the Ele and some trophies and the pics and experiencie that you can bring back home worth every penny.....!!!!!

I will tell you if I wasn't just starting a new job, I'd be on vacation and take the hunt....but like most people I can't quit working.

Who ever is taking this hunt, offer to take Kurt along with you as the Tsetse flies like him better.
So now I've been reduced to tsetse fly bait. And I thought we were friends???:confused::confused:

So now I've been reduced to tsetse fly bait. And I thought we were friends???:confused::confused:

You have to sell all your good points for someone to take you along.

@kmg, thanks.

Nothing like networking.
Glad someone got in on this.

If this hunt didn't sell, I would asked what is the world coming too.....

My wife would love for me to do it.... Go, shoot a bunch, great pics, get out of system, come home with no taxidermy!

I am so glad somebody took this great opportunity before I had to sell guns and Mary Kay in order to afford such a great proposition as this! I am sure the Mary Kay thing wouldn't have worked out with a sales pitch of "rub some of this shit on your face, you'll look better"
But I dam sure would have tried it.

But you could drive a pink Cadillac

I am so glad somebody took this great opportunity before I had to sell guns and Mary Kay in order to afford such a great proposition as this! I am sure the Mary Kay thing wouldn't have worked out with a sales pitch of "rub some of this shit on your face, you'll look better"
But I dam sure would have tried it.
Omg lmfao!!!!!!! I just spit doctor pepper across my patrol car.

@Bullthrower338 you never know if it worked on the goat...... I'm just saying

Is this Moz hunt still available? I live in South Africa and it is a lot easier for me to get onto tis hunt in a short time.

Bruce

@Bruce , sorry the hunt has been sold.

Is this offer still available... I can postpone my trip to Brazil in November and take up this offer instead.
VISA for me is easy from South Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swasel

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!