Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SOUTH AFRICA, BOTSWANA, NAMIBIA, ZIMBABWE, MOZAMBIQUE, ENGLAND, U.S.A
I have been given a list of animals to hunt for a client. This hunt has to take place before the end of November 2015. All trophies to remain the property of TMS.

1 x elephant bull, needs to be over 60 pounds. Our track record on elephants has been great, with only one client not taking an elephant, due to having to leave before end of safari.

1 x Rooseveldt sable. 99.9% chance of success.

1 x Livingston eland.

1 x bohor reedbuck

1 x common reedbuck

1 x bushbuck

1 x kudu

1 x suni

1 x sharpes grysbuck

1 x bushpig

A client can choose to either do a 14 or 21 day hunt.

Client can also add his own trophies to the list at the normal price list.

Day rate is 1500$ per day. Client has to pay the day rate, and any extra trophies.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Simon, not that it makes much difference to me. But are you offering this or this is what a prospective client asked for?

Phil, the client will pay the govt and trophy fee for the animals to be hunted. I am offering a person the chance to hunt the trophies, at only the cost of the day rate.

If a guy could at least get replicas made of the tusks and the sable horns, not a bad deal.

Could definitely get replicas for the tusks,

Very different!! I am sure there are a few out there keen just for the experience...

@AdriaanW , very true. I have shot enough elephants myself, would much rather give the chance to someone else.

If a guy could at least get replicas made of the tusks and the sable horns, not a bad deal.
The simple solution is replica tusks, and shoot a second Sable..... etc. Just take lots of ammo;)

Man, that would be fun. Time will not allow for me regardless.

Just the elephant is a heck of a deal. Throw in the rest and wow....

I want this hunt so much. However, having just looked up the visa requirements for Mozambique from the UK there is just no chance that I can get everything in place to fullfill their requiremets. What a shame this can not be taken in the early part of the season in 2016. If it can please let me know.

The govt tags are only valued until end of November 2015. @English Hunter , shouldn't take longer than 2 weeks for a visa.

Very interesting deal Simon. Really has the brain turning early this morning.......

What if your clients "list" doesn't get filled? The grysbok and eland could take some time especially while trying to find a 60+ bull.

I have been given a list of animals to hunt for a client. This hunt has to take place before the end of November 2015. All trophies to remain the property of TMS.

1 x elephant bull, needs to be over 60 pounds. Our track record on elephants has been great, with only one client not taking an elephant, due to having to leave before end of safari.

1 x Rooseveldt sable. 99.9% chance of success.
1 x Livingston eland.
1 x bohor reedbuck
1 x common reedbuck
1 x bushbuck
1 x kudu
1 x suni
1 x sharpes grysbuck
1 x bushpig

A client can choose to either do a 14 or 21 day hunt.
Client can also add his own trophies to the list at the normal price list.
Day rate is 1500$ per day. Client has to pay the day rate, and any extra trophies.

........... I am offering a person the chance to hunt the trophies, at only the cost of the day rate.

So, 14 x $1500 or $21 X $1500 for this list of trophies?

@Buff-Buster , the main animal we would be going for is the elephant, the rest of the list is just a bonus. Sharpes will be pure luck, the eland we have been seeing a lot lately.

Yes Wayne, that's correct.

Who ever is taking this hunt, offer to take Kurt along with you as the Tsetse flies like him better.

Must you take the entire package or can you select some of the trophy's ?

Bassa, there is no trophy fee, only day rate, but elephant is primary animal.

May I ask why is this person not shooting them himself? Museum purposes? Strange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaLondo

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!