Thesis

Katoo Peeters

New member
Joined
Jan 10, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Hi all,


I'm a student photography from Belgium and looking for hunters who I can join on their trips in the Eastern Cape in South Africa for my thesis. My thesis would be about the South African way of life and hunting is a part of that. The photos I take you can get for free. Currently I'm in the Western Cape but I'll be in the Eastern Cape from February until the beginning of May. If you would like to get more information or if you are interested, please send a mail to katoo.peeters@student.luca-arts.be or send a WhatsApp to +32 485820532.


Thank you!

Katoo
+27 760941130 (SA cellphone)
+32 485820532 (WhatsApp)
katoo.peeters@student.luca-arts.be
www.katoopeeters.com
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Katoo.
 
First welcome to AH. Interesting way to go on safari! Best of luck to you,
 
Hello and best of luck!
 
Welcome to AH Katoo!
 
Love some of your Landscape shots on the Cape Peninsula. (y)
I hope someone will bring you along on a hunt.

Good luck.
 
Hi Katoo, welcome to AH .

Very good photos !
 
Welcome Katoo Peeters! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome!
 
You have a great eye for the natural environment, and I too like your work there. I am looking forward to seeing how you work the hunter and animals into those scenes. Please let us know when you go. Although, I think you will have to take at least one with smiles in it ;)
 
Hi all,


I'm a student photography from Belgium and looking for hunters who I can join on their trips in the Eastern Cape in South Africa for my thesis. My thesis would be about the South African way of life and hunting is a part of that. The photos I take you can get for free. Currently I'm in the Western Cape but I'll be in the Eastern Cape from February until the beginning of May. If you would like to get more information or if you are interested, please send a mail to katoo.peeters@student.luca-arts.be or send a WhatsApp to +32 485820532.


Thank you!

Katoo
+27 760941130 (SA cellphone)
+32 485820532 (WhatsApp)
katoo.peeters@student.luca-arts.be
www.katoopeeters.com


I mentioned Eastern Cape, but I actually meant the Eastern side of South Africa. I can always travel around so it doesn't have to be in the Eastern Cape.
Thank you!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,570,999
Members
169,090
Latest member
feiniwarrde1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top