Takeri Pics

Could be you enjoying a nice cold mosi.... :A Thumbs Up: :D Beers:

Screenshot_20240313-090728_Gallery.jpg

OK guys and girls.....errr that's it...don't do the other shit ..just guys and girls.... :A Thumbs Up: ...big announcement....by mistake I have created a new cocktail....now sat night out here is our party night...as sat morning is work day...now syd wasn't feeling too good so well just me....now Schweppes tonic is impossible to find at moment...so got stuff called brothers...its in a lot bigger tin.....now went to kitchen to top up my gin and tonic..and grabbed tin out of fridge...got back to the bar and opened the tin and poured it ....took sip and thought this isn't correct...then realised I had grabbed a tin of castle light and poured it....now bit of a problem as not much gin left...so went and got tin of brothers...and topped up...it tastes OK....so a new cocktail is created....the...Takeri Terror....:A Banana::A Thumbs Up::D Beers:..the main ingredient...
Screenshot_20240316-231843_Gallery.jpg

Beautiful picture! Any crocks in that river?

Oh wow, thanks for the info gents. Are they legal to hunt in your area?

Oh wow, thanks for the info gents. Are they legal to hunt in your area?

Oops sorry just seen this....they can be hunted...but need to put in application for permit to nat Parks and pay up front for the licence....so bit of a pain in the ass...also not easy to hunt here due to there being no sand banks, or much in way of flat areas on river banks....the bush and trees go straight down to the river...

That time of the year again....but as been so dry I have been setting fires since February to April which is usually impossible....was good as could let run and knew they would stop and not burn big areas....this now has changed as too dry, so back to the controlled (well usually unless there is a "technical "...:X3::E Big Grin:)....burns....not my favourite pastime...novelty wore off long time ago....wouldn't be a very good pyromaniac...

IMG-20240507-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20240510-WA0037.jpg

IMG-20240507-WA0006.jpg

Got a bit warm burning yesterday....usually around 46c in and around it..... :E Big Grin:

20240516_133439.jpg

Below is screenshot from video yesterday of the fire coming towards me...I was in burnt area , you can just see the fire from my side bout to meet fire coming towards me...unfortunately can't put the videos on....not a clue how....

IMG-20240517-WA0028.jpg

We control burn some pastures every other year or so and it can get pretty scary at times! Especially when your house is on the adjoining property!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouellaRas

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,