AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Professional Hunters Association of Zambia
As I often am out at Takeri, Mike asked that I start a thread with the random pics that I take and collect
I don’t usually do much photography when out there but looks like I’m being conned into carrying a camera more than a rifle…
I think it’s safer for Mike’s animals! Maybe that’s his goal…
In any case. I’ll add to this thread when I can and keep you all as jealous as possible ;)

DC88A4CC-1D99-46D6-B31B-FAF27D8AF1B3.jpeg

I managed to get Pete snr on to a nice one tusk wartpiggie while out this weekend as well.
Thanks Mike ;)
View attachment 475000
No probs Pete you and your family welcome any time....just pissed off wasn't able to be there this weekend....and neat thread even if it was my idea... :E Rofl: :D Beers:

No probs Pete you and your family welcome any time....just pissed off wasn't able to be there this weekend....and neat thread even if it was my idea... :E Rofl: :D Beers:
Your idea? What? Never!! :unsure:
It’s a pity you couldn’t make it out. I think we owe you a new target board at the range though… Pete snr had some fun…

Jealous, who said they were jealous? I’m not jealous…I’m not jealous, like hell I’m not.

Yeah…this is the last thing I needed to skim through this morning. Good work fellas, you’ve made me have an existential crisis about my choices in life before 8am. :A Coffee:

Great pics (y):A Clapping:

Wonderful animals!

Jealous, who said they were jealous? I’m not jealous…I’m not jealous, like hell I’m not.

Yeah…this is the last thing I needed to skim through this morning. Good work fellas, you’ve made me have an existential crisis about my choices in life before 8am. :A Coffee:

Great pics (y):A Clapping:

Well, our yankee dollars still go a long way in Lusaka if you want to course correct….

Fabulous idea !

Great pics, thanks Pete :D Cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpathianHunters

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!