Steenbok Pictures

Steenbok from 2017
IMG_7042.jpeg
 
IMG_1405.JPG

Check this okd male
Long hirns and heavy scar on face
Awesome!!!!
 
Some super rams ! Steenbok is one of the few plains game that I would really like that I've not gotten yet! Had a few chances , but they're hard to come by with the bow!
 
Old ram that I hunted in the Kalahari last year

DSC_0558.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Last night of my first safari June 2019
IMG_7059.JPG
IMG_7050.JPG
 
steenbok side.jpeg
 
steenbok.jpeg
 
steenbok wide.jpeg
 
steenbok, old damaged face
Image.jpeg
 
Hunted in the Limpopo Province, August 2024

IMG-20241004-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20241004-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20241004-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20241004-WA0017.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,088
Members
169,492
Latest member
FYTEartha
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top