Stage 1 for the SCI 2023 AH Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan, thanks for organizing. Wife and I could attend if Friday.

Sounds like a good time. I am fairly new to this site so a chance to meet some of y’all would be good. It would be me and my wife coming.

Obviously you were never in the NAVY (Never Again Volunteer Yourself).

Although I'm sure several here will much appreciate your efforts. Best of luck with it.
Two steps back

Wife and I are booked for the convention on Thursday and Friday. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the dinner.

Last edited:
JKO will have at least 3 there.

There was mention awhile back what would happen if Mort's wife caught up to me......
Probably be a good bit of that going around. :LOL: With any luck you will be able to get away with a light hearted apology and maybe buying her a drink...with Mort's permission of course.

+2 if it’s on Wednesday or Thursday. Not sure about Friday or Saturday with everything else going on. I might suggest a lunch meet up if it’s on Friday or Saturday??

There was mention awhile back what would happen if Mort's wife caught up to me......

As far as she knows, SCI is coming to Nashville, Indiana. I can’t have her learn all my secrets. LOL

+ at least 2 ;) @Just Gina and I will be there for sure! Might just talk some Tennessee relatives into joining us.

Nathan thanks so very much for putting this together! Any AH get together is always a special event and the we both always look forward to the DSC AH dinner. Now you have us extra excited to attend this one too. Besides, we need to properly thank you and your wife your the generous wedding gift:)

+ at least 2 ;) @Just Gina and I will be there for sure! Might just talk some Tennessee relatives into joining us.

Nathan thanks so very much for putting this together! Any AH get together is always a special event and the we both always look forward to the DSC AH dinner. Now you have us extra excited to attend this one too. Besides, we need to properly thank you and your wife your the generous wedding gift:)
Nathan just want to thank you for pulling this together!!!

Just booked our flights, so we're in +3!

Hello Guys & Gals,
If all goes as planned tomorrow, I should be posting info pertaining to "stage 2" for the AH get together during SCI.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone in a few short months!

The wife and I plan on attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you