Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC
Hunted
Canada/Europe/Africa/14 US States
Hello fellow Ah'ers,

With the 2023 SCI Convention on the horizon and with several members asking about a possible AH dinner I reached out to Jerome @AfricaHunting.com about the idea. I am happy to announce I have received the go ahead for the group dinner planning and several venues have already been identified that are within close proximity of the convention site. At this point what is needed is a good attendee count so that I can identify, eliminate or add the venues that would work best.

If you know you will be attending the convention or in the area and would like to attend, please reply within this thread with the number of persons within your group.

I will keep count via the thread and by December we should have a fairly accurate number so I can pursue the venue/restaurant(s) and keep the ball rolling.

Looking forward to the continued planning and seeing everyone in Nashville.

+2

Obviously you were never in the NAVY (Never Again Volunteer Yourself).

Although I'm sure several here will much appreciate your efforts. Best of luck with it.

Hello fellow Ah'ers,

With the 2023 SCI Convention on the horizon and with several members asking about a possible AH dinner I reached out to Jerome @AfricaHunting.com about the idea. I am happy to announce I have received the go ahead for the group dinner planning and several venues have already been identified that are within close proximity of the convention site. At this point what is needed is a good attendee count so that I can identify, eliminate or add the venues that would work best.

If you know you will be attending the convention or in the area and would like to attend, please reply within this thread with the number of persons within your group.

I will keep count via the thread and by December we should have a fairly accurate number so I can pursue the venue/restaurant(s) and keep the ball rolling.

My wife and I are in!!!

This will be the first SCI convention for my wife and myself. We finished our first safari last June and want to check out SCI before our next trip. We would love to share a table with more experienced traveling hunters and make connections.

+2

I'll be at the convention, so probably...

+1

Hello fellow Ah'ers,

Good TN man!!!

+2 for the Wife and Myself.

HH

+1 possibly 2

I’d like to say I’m in but it depends which evening you choose. I’m planning to attend SCI one day (probably Thursday). I’ll watch for a Stage 2 post…

Hello fellow Ah'ers,

We are doing a Red Solo Cup Club get together at RPB.

I am in, my wife said to bring Doug3006 to keep me out of trouble, so there will be two of us. To those who will attend this function, please keep an eye on Doug as he has been known to sometimes consume more whiskey than his weight would allow. I have 40 lbs on Doug and should not be an issue.

Looks like we are currently at around 20 attendees.

We will be there as well. I would go with 3 of us most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettTim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross