Stage 1 for the SCI 2023 AH Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan, thanks for organizing. Wife and I could attend if Friday.
 
Sounds like a good time. I am fairly new to this site so a chance to meet some of y’all would be good. It would be me and my wife coming.
 
Obviously you were never in the NAVY (Never Again Volunteer Yourself).

Although I'm sure several here will much appreciate your efforts. Best of luck with it.
Two steps back
 
Wife and I are booked for the convention on Thursday and Friday. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the dinner.
 
Last edited:
JKO will have at least 3 there.
 
There was mention awhile back what would happen if Mort's wife caught up to me......
Probably be a good bit of that going around. :LOL: With any luck you will be able to get away with a light hearted apology and maybe buying her a drink...with Mort's permission of course.
 
+2 if it’s on Wednesday or Thursday. Not sure about Friday or Saturday with everything else going on. I might suggest a lunch meet up if it’s on Friday or Saturday??
 
There was mention awhile back what would happen if Mort's wife caught up to me......

As far as she knows, SCI is coming to Nashville, Indiana. I can’t have her learn all my secrets. LOL
 
+ at least 2 ;) @Just Gina and I will be there for sure! Might just talk some Tennessee relatives into joining us.

Nathan thanks so very much for putting this together! Any AH get together is always a special event and the we both always look forward to the DSC AH dinner. Now you have us extra excited to attend this one too. Besides, we need to properly thank you and your wife your the generous wedding gift:)
 
+ at least 2 ;) @Just Gina and I will be there for sure! Might just talk some Tennessee relatives into joining us.

Nathan thanks so very much for putting this together! Any AH get together is always a special event and the we both always look forward to the DSC AH dinner. Now you have us extra excited to attend this one too. Besides, we need to properly thank you and your wife your the generous wedding gift:)
Nathan just want to thank you for pulling this together!!!
 
Just booked our flights, so we're in +3!
 
Hello Guys & Gals,
If all goes as planned tomorrow, I should be posting info pertaining to "stage 2" for the AH get together during SCI.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone in a few short months!
 
The wife and I plan on attending
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,808
Members
169,417
Latest member
SommerDoug
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top