SOUTH AFRICA: KMG Hunting Safaris & Intrepid APNR Hunts

I'd say you had a great hunt. Thanks for sharing. Nice trophies. Congrats
Bruce

Congrats on a great hunt, and thanks for sharing !

Thanks for sharing! It is really great to read these reports again.

Great report, congratulations!

Let me start off by pulling the BLUF, Marius @KMG Hunting Safaris exceeded my expectations of this hunt by at least a %1000! To say I am happy and satisfied with KMG is an understatement!!!
Seems to be a common sentiment around here. I felt the same way! Congrats on a great hunt, you got some interesting critters there!

Congrats on some awesome and rare trophies! Thanks for this great report.

Some great trophies there Dave, congrats!

Great hunt and super trophies! Thank you for the great report.

Sounds like a fantastic trip Dave, congrats!

I really enjoyed the great hunt report and the travel info. Thanks for sharing!

Great hunt! Thank you for the report. You really did get some uncommon animals.

Do you have a taxidermy plan?

@Tra3 For the taxidermy I am having the Fox, aardwolf, blue diker, and caracal done as full mounts. and the Vallie as a shoulder mount.

This was my 5th safari so my list gets smaller and more specialized with each new safari.

I always enjoy reading about the specialty mixed bag hunts.

Nice trophies Dave, glad it was a successful trip.

Congratulations on a successful safari, thanks for a great hunt report.

Sorry for being late to the party. Thank you for taking the time to write up the report @AZDAVE ! It is very much appreciated my friend.

Looking forward to the "normal" hunt next year! :LOL:

sounds like a great trip
i know philip from intrepid well, and marius, both very good outfitters!!!

Congratulations on some very nice trophies. Your right Marius is a super guy to hunt with. Everything is spot on! Unfortunately sounds like you had to go thru quite a bit in travel headaches. I’m supposed to hunt next April with Marius let’s see if things get back to normal first.

@johnnyblues The travel is what it is, nothing was hard or gave me headaches. It was just the current processes that you have to go through to travel internationally. Since I was one of the first ones to travel in the current Covid period I wanted to capture the process so folks know what to expect. It will get better and easier as things calm down and become more routine. It also helps that I was blessed with my mother patience:E Angel: and not my father lack there of:A Bang Head:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg