So It Begins,.....Again

Vanguard2279

Silver supporter
AH fanatic
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,554
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Media
157
Hunting reports
Africa
11
Member of
NRA Life, SCI Life
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, Northwest & Eastern Cape), Namibia, Nevada, Newfoundland, Zambia
I’m sitting at SFO after having had a mediocre wood-fired pizza for dinner. I’m waiting on a United flight to take me to IAD where I’ll get on an Ethiopian Airways flight to Addis Ababa and then to Lusaka.
When I arrive, I fully expect to see Spike.T waiting for me. If I survive all of this, there will be a Hunt Report. I told Mike I wanted to call it “Zambia: Doin’ Gangster Shit with Spike T” but I’ll come up with a more appropriate title befitting the proper British Landed Gentry that he is.
Everybody, be safe out there. Things are going to get better.
Jerome, thanks for creating this amazing community and letting us be part of it.
 
Sadly, I’m making this trip without the fearless @norfolk shooter. He and I will be in the Eastern Cape with Western Safaris next May.
 
Looking forward to the report as they have been so sparse this year.

Safe travels with no complications and may you have a great hunt!

Oh, I forgot... For a shameless plug, @TRAVEL EXPRESS is awesome.
 
Looking forward to hearing about this one!
 
I am sure this will be an excellent hunt report! Good hunting, and keep us posted!
 
Very Cool! Safe travels and looking forward to the report
 
Oh envious! Go get ‘em Vanguard2279! I’ll be anxiously waiting for your report!
 
I’m sure it will be. He doesn’t let age or discretion get in the way of having a good time.

Careful...and you only as old as the woman you feeling ......for some reason I cant use smileys even though know where they are so vant put appropriate ones here....
 
A
I’m sitting at SFO after having had a mediocre wood-fired pizza for dinner. I’m waiting on a United flight to take me to IAD where I’ll get on an Ethiopian Airways flight to Addis Ababa and then to Lusaka.
When I arrive, I fully expect to see Spike.T waiting for me. If I survive all of this, there will be a Hunt Report. I told Mike I wanted to call it “Zambia: Doin’ Gangster Shit with Spike T” but I’ll come up with a more appropriate title befitting the proper British Landed Gentry that he is.
Everybody, be safe out there. Things are going to get better.
Jerome, thanks for creating this amazing community and letting us be part of it.

After all the efforts you have put into getting here after your original dates in early july went kaput....it will be good to see you finally arrive in Zambia
 
Last edited:
@Vanguard2279 , all the best to you and looking forward to your report.

I know you live in Lost Wages (Las Vegas), so flying west to SFO to go to east to IAD just doesn't seem right.
 
I’m sitting at SFO after having had a mediocre wood-fired pizza for dinner. I’m waiting on a United flight to take me to IAD where I’ll get on an Ethiopian Airways flight to Addis Ababa and then to Lusaka.
When I arrive, I fully expect to see Spike.T waiting for me. If I survive all of this, there will be a Hunt Report. I told Mike I wanted to call it “Zambia: Doin’ Gangster Shit with Spike T” but I’ll come up with a more appropriate title befitting the proper British Landed Gentry that he is.
Everybody, be safe out there. Things are going to get better.
Jerome, thanks for creating this amazing community and letting us be part of it.
Bro I think the title for the hunt report is very apt I'm sure @spike.t will approve. Cant wait to read the report and hear about all the crazy shit Spike convinces you to do.
 
Do have a great time and looking forward to the report!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,819
Members
169,419
Latest member
CassieBend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top