Show us your Hat

How did I miss this thread.

These are a few that Ive hunted with, my Wheel hat is more orange than it looks here.
il_570xN.388043550_jqjm.jpg

Theres nothing like dressing a little classy when you hunt in tweeds
trad-bowler-hat_org-menu.jpg

We are taking pith helmets for our lion hunt
abh1002__1.jpg
Thouse are some great hats

I have a pith helmet downstairs along with the Baker helmet and a campaign hat, all received from my father-in-law when he passed away. Pics after I learn how.
If your useing a smartphone/cellphone it's easy. Just hit the Upload a file button next to the post reply button and it will bring up your photos in your phone. Select the picture you want and it will upload it. Then it will appear underneath your post. Hit thumbnail or full image. Full image. Then hit post

"IF" is the important word there. I don't own, nor have I ever owned anything beyond a wired phone. I did move from rotary dial to key pad a few years ago when the phone company gave me no other option. I've posted photographs on other sites; generally using Photobucket to get them into the suitable format then copy & paste them into the reply. That method may work on this site- I haven't tried it yet.

Thanks @D.M.V!

@Ray B you can just drag and drop your images directly from your desktop or folder into the post, they will upload automatically, it is that easy.

DSC00669.JPG
DSC00670.JPG
DSC00672.JPG

No cowboy or dress hat pictures, but these are the two hats I'm most proud of.

Thank you DMV.
You can't see them, but under the sport caps is a WW I English helmet, a WW I French helmet, and a German WW II helmet. I never wear them as hats but some guys did.

Columbia floppy hat. Packs flat, lightweight, well ventilated and protects a bald head.

Hat.JPG

that hat aint worn by any newbie!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmaMcGill

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg