AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
www.mbizisafariszambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunted
Zambia Zimbabwe Tanzania RSA Cameroon Namibia Gunea Bissau
One other of my favorite hats from Purdey, also a special "lucky hat"....

All the best,
Michael
image.jpeg

PARA45

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa, Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
I'll have to say very classy, and love how this post keeps growing with great hat inputs. Keep them coming.

If anyone knows a source for Rouge hats (my pictures), please let me know. I got mine for my 50th B-day, and I'd like to get another one. My best friend who gave it to me, doesn't remember where he got it. :cry::cry: I did a google search and all I get are overseas stores. Maybe a distributor here in the US would be great. Thanks!

D.M.V

AH fanatic
Reaction score
I'll have to say very classy, and love how this post keeps growing with great hat inputs. Keep them coming.

If anyone knows a source for Rouge hats (my pictures), please let me know. I got mine for my 50th B-day, and I'd like to get another one. My best friend who gave it to me, doesn't remember where he got it. :cry::cry: I did a google search and all I get are overseas stores. Maybe a distributor here in the US would be great. Thanks!

http://www.brierenterprises.com
Seems to be a supplier in Canada that sells to retail stores in Canada and it seems possible to order through them as well. They have a toll free number you can call to get more information

D.M.V

AH fanatic
Reaction score

As well I typed in at eBay there's alot for sale on there within the lower 48

D.M.V

AH fanatic
Reaction score
http://www.brierenterprises.com
Seems to be a supplier in Canada that sells to retail stores in Canada and it seems possible to order through them as well. They have a toll free number you can call to get more information

http://www.africancraftsmarket.com
Hears another website that is in Africa but ship's world wide seems they do alot of business in America and there merchandise is priced in dollars. They have a great selection and good prices

PARA45

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
Thank you sir for the info, much appreciated!!!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

D.M.V

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Just a announcement. Since I had success with starting this thread I thought I would start another it's called.

Show us your movies about Africa.

When you guys have time check it out. Make some suggestions any movies or TV show or documentry is fair game. Maybe we can learn of great movies or shows anyone of us might have overlooked

Thanks
Dave

PARA45

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
@D.M.V. The one show I couldn't miss when I was a kid, was Daktari. I remember being glued to the tube for this show. On movies from books, The Man Eaters of Tsabo, The Ghost and the Darkness, was one of my favorites. I read that book in my early teens, and I knew one day I was going to visit Africa.

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
@D.M.V. The one show I couldn't miss when I was a kid, was Daktari. I remember being glued to the tube for this show. On movies from books, The Man Eaters of Tsabo, The Ghost and the Darkness, was one of my favorites. I read that book in my early teens, and I knew one day I was going to visit Africa.

Yep watched that one myself as a kid. Didn't it have Clarence the cross eyed lion in it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlorrieVar

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tally-Ho Hunting Safaris wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver
bowjijohn wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Many thanks for re formatting my article for the forum

I served my time in both the bush and during the bush war

I hope it did it justice

Education is where it is at - without it the wild places are history

You - sir - are well placed to make a difference

J