SCI Houston

Reaction score
Website
www.scihouston.org.html
Member of
SCI First for Hunters
Hunted
RSA, Zimbabwe, Zambia
Hey all! Been following for a while since first getting AH emails in my capacity of PR Liaison for SCI Houston, local chapter of SCI First for Hunters here in Texas' H-town. Always something interesting online; today I was checking out the photo contest. 7&8 stand out to me, -David Kelly

Welcome to AH David! Nice to have you on the board and looking forward to your participation.

Thanks, Jerome; never seems to be enough hours in the day for my To-Do list but I'll try to check in as often as possible to see what's new and, if it's OK, mention things we have going on here in Houston to those that might be interested. Now I'm going to go vote for my favorite photo! - David

Welcome, if your an Africa addict this is the site!!!

if it's OK, mention things we have going on here in Houston to those that might be interested.
Certainly, I wish more SCI chapters would participate on AH! If we get enough local chapters from various hunting organizations I would even dedicate a section to that organization. I've always been a big promoter of SCI!

Welcome David,
I would love to know what events are going to happen near Houston.

Welcome David.
There is a News section already. Start sharing what is going on.
I'd expect to be answering questions in short order after posting.

Look forward to your participation.

Welcome to AH David.

Thank you for the day pass for the 2015 convention that you sent to me, the tough part was i was not able to use the pass as we were on my wife's Birthday road trip to the pacific northwest.

Welcome David!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Welcome David! I was just thinking I need to go back to that post about joining SCI...

Hey David! Fellow member Wes Reagan here. Glad to have you on the forum.....what took you so long? LOL

Welcome to AH David!

Welcome to AH.

Look forward to your input.

Welcome to AH David! Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH, David !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luz493361

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.