Sable Pictures

Roosevelt Sable taken in July 2016, Mozambique. Just to give an idea of the size, Rowland ward is just over 33 inches for Roosevelt, if you were to compare to common Sable, equivalent would be about 53.75 inches. View attachment 157610

And a free range wild Sable hunt. That's what dreams are made of!

One day....
 
What a beauty Simon!
 
Roosevelt Sable taken in July 2016, Mozambique. Just to give an idea of the size, Rowland ward is just over 33 inches for Roosevelt, if you were to compare to common Sable, equivalent would be about 53.75 inches. View attachment 157610
Holly cow Simon. That's an awesome sable. Well done sir!
 
Roosevelt Sable taken in July 2016, Mozambique. Just to give an idea of the size, Rowland ward is just over 33 inches for Roosevelt, if you were to compare to common Sable, equivalent would be about 53.75 inches. View attachment 157610

very nice simon :D Beers:
 
TMS what are your average sable in horn length ?
 
@jeff , I would guess about 39. These are wild Roosevelt sable, big difference. Hunting conditions were really hard this last month, grass was long and green, but dried out quickly this last week. We did see two bulls bigger, but couldn't get the shots.
 
@spike.t , guessing you going to knock me out the water with Bruce. Looking forward to the report. :D Beers:
 
@spike.t , a little pressure is always a good thing..
 
Sometimes you just get lucky, we had forgotten the frying pan and were 5 minutes out of camp, busy doing a u turn to go fetch pan when this bull walked out of a thicket, would never have seen him if we hadn't stopped to turn. First morning of safari and all over in 30 minutes.
L1020272.JPG
 
When lady luck walks your way, you didn't turn the beautiful animal down, great job on a beautiful animal TMS!
 
WOW 44.5 inches is a stud! Nice dark color.
 
nice sable , congratulations top the hunter
 
Nice bull @TMS !!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,355
Members
169,530
Latest member
ShelbyKidd
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top