Resignation PHASA President

If you talk to a majority of people in the USA, we are all trophy hunters. It doesn't matter if we eat the animal or not. The fact of the matter is hunting is a dying past time that will end at some point or dwindle to where no politician listens anymore. Most people are not against hunting deer, ducks and pheasants but don't ever mention hunting those endangered species in Africa.o_O
 
Get with the program man...


I thought we were in the "Can't We All Just Be Friends" program, not the lion program. I'll try to do better.
 
And I will be evil enough to mention there has been a change in Presidents in the White House, but really no reversals in wildlife management. Same thing happen under Bush. No further infringements on hunting rights but no corrects or signs of changing anti hunter legislation either. I have noticed some changes in wolf management...thankfully but nothing on the African front yet.
 
$_1.JPG
 
Is this the direction this is headed......

puppets.jpg
 
:ROFLMAO: Find a Zebra puppet and we are set.
 
And I will be evil enough to mention there has been a change in Presidents in the White House, but really no reversals in wildlife management. Same thing happen under Bush. No further infringements on hunting rights but no corrects or signs of changing anti hunter legislation either. I have noticed some changes in wolf management...thankfully but nothing on the African front yet.
Nah they just investigate each other been happening since Nixon. Takes public attention away from everything else
 
@billc XL shirt please...., lean cut.
 
With all these import bands that our self serving government has imposed makes me want to go shot an ele or lion. Never really had much interest before but may do it for the principle of it.

This is the irony, that some will hunt because of the ban. Unfortunately outweighed by those hunters who support the ban by not hunting (which is their right and a personal subjective ethical choice. @Hank2211 made it clear that I have to support hunters that don't want to hunt because they can't collect trophies :p).

From a purely selfish and self serving perspective I like import bans. They are great! They allow me to either afford hunts that I couldn't before the ban, or to drive the price down to the point that I'd consider hunting an animal that would have been too low "on the list" before.

Looking at the bigger picture though, they hurt the animal's, no doubt... it's a real shame that so many hunters choose to make them so effective.
 
@Royal27 I have to agree with you on the ban thing. It's hard for us to argue hunting is about conservation when the moment we can't import something we stop caring. I am 95% sure they only reason I got to hunt a elephant is because of the ban. And that was probably the coolest experience of my life.

BTW I'm not sure if we can count 12 pages as 12 pages, we have had videos, puppets, and other non argumentive posts that really takes away from the "12 pages of arguing"
 
@Royal27BTW I'm not sure if we can count 12 pages as 12 pages, we have had videos, puppets, and other non argumentive posts that really takes away from the "12 pages of arguing"

What an imbecilic thing to say? :whistle::)
 
.........

BTW I'm not sure if we can count 12 pages as 12 pages, we have had videos, puppets, and other non argumentive posts that really takes away from the "12 pages of arguing"
:A Argue::A Blowup::A Stirring::E Pissed::E Red Hot:
 
BTW I'm not sure if we can count 12 pages as 12 pages, we have had videos, puppets, and other non argumentive posts that really takes away from the "12 pages of arguing"

I think you're wrong and that's a really dumb thing to say, especially since puppets are people too!

Does that help to get us back on track? :E Big Grin:

:A Outta:

@Royal27 I have to agree with you on the ban thing. It's hard for us to argue hunting is about conservation when the moment we can't import something we stop caring. I am 95% sure they only reason I got to hunt a elephant is because of the ban. And that was probably the coolest experience of my life.

For me, that 95% is spot on, especially for a bull. Maybe I would be looking for an elephant like I am now still, but I kinda doubt it....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,951
Members
169,470
Latest member
BrennaY190
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top