Rabbit problems

Too bad Elmer Fudd got his shotgun taken away. ;)

But seriously, I've never seen anything like that before. Crazy.

We have alot of farms and wild lamds arounf my house. Luckily, we have coyotes, lions,bobcats,hawks and owls to keep the population down.
That would be horrible for a farming community!

I remember that Mud Lake problem back in the early 80's.

We drove up there from Utah with a couple thousand 22Lr rounds with us. We came home without a bullet between us

I wonder what a couple black Africans and some snares could do
Or a few Chinese cooks with a couple of giant woks over a bonfire. Could've fed everyone for miles around for weeks, including the reporters. Ha! Ha!

I remember that Mud Lake problem back in the early 80's.

We drove up there from Utah with a couple thousand 22Lr rounds with us. We came home without a bullet between us
If it happened today with the ammo shortage, you'd have one round between you at the start and have to revert back to using your Adirondacks and 9 irons. Ha! Ha!

I learned a long time ago about 22 shortages. I now have around 4000 rounds saved up

Or a few Chinese cooks with a couple of giant woks over a bonfire. Could've fed everyone for miles around for weeks, including the reporters. Ha! Ha!
No. 1 Down Under!

issue 1 to ea citizen in the town:
1620261352522.png

and don't forget to invite Gomer Pyle to dinner!

I don’t think my hounds could stand that much scent, I’d love the job of thinning them out though. Rabbits are my second favourite game animal.
Skinnersblade,
After watching the video, I think they might pay you to go there and help them with their rabbit problem? They don't seem to have a plan to eliminate them.
CEH

Sounds like Tekapo and Bendigo Station in the 90's. There is only one solution to control rabbits and that is 1080, and imagine the uproar if that was used. Not good to use that poison around houses, on the pest control board we used strychnine overnight and removed baits next day before any pets were released. It would not be effective with this plague and they breed faster than you can shoot them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg