Rabbit problems

Too bad Elmer Fudd got his shotgun taken away. ;)

But seriously, I've never seen anything like that before. Crazy.
 
I remember that Mud Lake problem back in the early 80's.

We drove up there from Utah with a couple thousand 22Lr rounds with us. We came home without a bullet between us
 
I wonder what a couple black Africans and some snares could do
Or a few Chinese cooks with a couple of giant woks over a bonfire. Could've fed everyone for miles around for weeks, including the reporters. Ha! Ha!
 
I remember that Mud Lake problem back in the early 80's.

We drove up there from Utah with a couple thousand 22Lr rounds with us. We came home without a bullet between us
If it happened today with the ammo shortage, you'd have one round between you at the start and have to revert back to using your Adirondacks and 9 irons. Ha! Ha!
 
I learned a long time ago about 22 shortages. I now have around 4000 rounds saved up
 
Or a few Chinese cooks with a couple of giant woks over a bonfire. Could've fed everyone for miles around for weeks, including the reporters. Ha! Ha!
No. 1 Down Under!
 
issue 1 to ea citizen in the town:
1620261352522.png
 
and don't forget to invite Gomer Pyle to dinner!
 
I don’t think my hounds could stand that much scent, I’d love the job of thinning them out though. Rabbits are my second favourite game animal.
 
I don’t think my hounds could stand that much scent, I’d love the job of thinning them out though. Rabbits are my second favourite game animal.
Skinnersblade,
After watching the video, I think they might pay you to go there and help them with their rabbit problem? They don't seem to have a plan to eliminate them.
CEH
 
Sounds like Tekapo and Bendigo Station in the 90's. There is only one solution to control rabbits and that is 1080, and imagine the uproar if that was used. Not good to use that poison around houses, on the pest control board we used strychnine overnight and removed baits next day before any pets were released. It would not be effective with this plague and they breed faster than you can shoot them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,571,526
Members
169,369
Latest member
ElinorDowd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top