Rabbit problems

I got bitten by a “domesticated” rabbit once when I was a kid. My family and I went to a wildlife park and there was a part of it with sheep, goats, etc., that kids could go in and be with the animals. Two boys chased a rabbit and it ran up to me and bit my right shin. It drew blood and hurt like hell. I ended up having to get a tetanus shot. Little bastard!

image_2021-05-07_070555.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,570,890
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top