Question

Angie

New member
Joined
Apr 25, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

My father was an African hunter and hunter in general. He passed away about 10 years ago. He left me with 2 ivory tusks and walrus tusks. Are these legal to sell?
 
Welcome to AH Angie. I believe this same question was asked a few months ago. You might be able to do a search to find it. My old brain seems to recall that you have to sell it within your state, but please search or maybe someone else can recall it.
Best and sorry to hear about your father!
 
Welcome to AH Angie!
 
Welcome to AH @Angie. Do you have any pics of the tusks.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the posting side Angie.
 
Welcome to the family Angie!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,338
Members
169,339
Latest member
MartinaHew
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top