My father was an African hunter and hunter in general. He passed away about 10 years ago. He left me with 2 ivory tusks and walrus tusks. Are these legal to sell?
Welcome to AH Angie. I believe this same question was asked a few months ago. You might be able to do a search to find it. My old brain seems to recall that you have to sell it within your state, but please search or maybe someone else can recall it.
Best and sorry to hear about your father!
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.