Prayers..

Gentleman. I am revisiting this thread to thank each and everyone of you for your well wishes and prayers and the support some of you have shown us through this difficult time in our lives. It's been a very difficult year for my wife and I. Today on my birthday I wanted to share with members that my wife is at least for now is in remission. Although as you all know cancer never really goes away, and we have been told it will return at some point, but at least for now we can breathe a little easier. She's feeling much better and is eating much better. She is starting to become her old self again. Again thank you all and please continued prayers. Happy holidays. With love from the blues family.

Awesome, so glad to hear this John!
 
Awesome new JB!!!! Happy birthday to you, and we will continue to have you and your wife in our prayers.
 
That’s wonderful news @johnnyblues Its been an honor to lift up you & Ro this year! Continued prayers for strength, peace & remission.
 
That is the best news that I have heard in ages. Hug each other often.
 
Awesome new JB!!!! Happy birthday to you, and we will continue to have you and your wife in our prayers.
Thank you my brother.
 
Happy Birthday and wonderful gift! Rosalie, and you remain in our hearts during these trying times. May you both be blessed with peace and calm after the great news.
 
Happy Birthday and wonderful gift! Rosalie, and you remain in our hearts during these trying times. May you both be blessed with peace and calm after the great news.
And the same to you my friend. I know your situation you're on my mind and prayers for all.
 
Wonderful news Johnny, the best I've heard in a long time. Happy birthday brother and I know you two will be sharing a lot more birthdays together. This just made my day.
 
That is such wonderful news Johnny. I wish you a great Birthday!
 
Wonderful news Johnny, the best I've heard in a long time. Happy birthday brother and I know you two will be sharing a lot more birthdays together. This just made my day.
Thanks my brother. Best news I ve heard in a long year!
 
Thanks for sharing the great news, I'd say that's a pretty good birthday present.
 
Wonderful news John. Praise the Lord. Enjoy every moment and we’ll keep you guys in our prayers for continued health.
Think she’ll be up for a trip to Namibia for Mr Spots??
 
Great to hear. I'll pray her health keeps improving.
 
Wonderful news John. Praise the Lord. Enjoy every moment and we’ll keep you guys in our prayers for continued health.
Think she’ll be up for a trip to Namibia for Mr Spots??
Thanks very much...lol my wifes not that adventurous .LOL
 
With all the bad news going on it's good to hear some GREAT news! Thanks for the update and hoping for continued good times.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,460
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top