Prayers..

Opinions welcome on my thoughts.

This thread is not going anywhere John. No guilt, no recrimination. You are part of a very large community and you chose to share your more personal trials, feelings and thoughts with us. Everyone participating does so of their own free will. Remember that.

You will drive the direction by replying or not. Your choice.

I wish your wife's cancer would just go away.

ps, There is a "General Chat" section for a reason!

Thanks Wayne. I guess this is sort of my therapy group. The private messages have been unbelievable. I wish the cancer would just go away too. Sometimes I just wish I would wake up from this bad dream. Horror.

Gentlemen please keep my wife in your prayers. She is currently receiving chemo treatments and is faring as well as expected. Thank you all.

We will continue to have you both in our prayers.

@johnnyblues you know I’m lifting you both up! I pray this horrible situation passes soon and you are both happy & healthy

Haven’t quit my friend!

Always JB!

You know I will JB. Both of you are being lifted up. Haven’t stopped, but will certainly dial it in to your specific request.

Right there with ya man. Stay strong.

Right here with you and for you, anytime and all the time.

Praying for ya!

Of course JB! Continuing to pray!

Yessir. Give her our best.

Never stopped, but will say an extra one. Just found out my great uncle who I’m named after is starting chemo. Cancer sucks!!!

Lots of us with you and her.

Still praying for you guys.

A prayer for both of you to have strength and healing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!