Prayers..

Never stopped, but will say an extra one. Just found out my great uncle who I’m named after is starting chemo. Cancer sucks!!!
My best for him sir. Cancer SUCKS!

You and Rosalie have never left our thoughts and hearts!

Praying for better than expected results. Thanks for keeping us updated.

JB, we have not stopped praying for you two. Stray strong my friend, and try not to loose faith.

A prayer for you both, stay strong and hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Gentlemen please keep my wife in your prayers. She is currently receiving chemo treatments and is faring as well as expected. Thank you all.

jb, prayers sent from West Texas for you, and especially your wife. I pray that God grants you the peace that passes all understanding, and comfort and healing as well.

Continued prayers for you all JB!

Praying from the limpopo btother!
My family and I have been praying since this thread started!

Gentleman. I am revisiting this thread to thank each and everyone of you for your well wishes and prayers and the support some of you have shown us through this difficult time in our lives. It's been a very difficult year for my wife and I. Today on my birthday I wanted to share with members that my wife is at least for now is in remission. Although as you all know cancer never really goes away, and we have been told it will return at some point, but at least for now we can breathe a little easier. She's feeling much better and is eating much better. She is starting to become her old self again. Again thank you all and please continued prayers. Happy holidays. With love from the blues family.

Awesome news brother!!!! Continued prayers(y)

Gentleman. I am revisiting this thread to thank each and everyone of you for your well wishes and prayers and the support some of you have shown us through this difficult time in our lives. It's been a very difficult year for my wife and I. Today on my birthday I wanted to share with members that my wife is at least for now is in remission. Although as you all know cancer never really goes away, and we have been told it will return at some point, but at least for now we can breathe a little easier. She's feeling much better and is eating much better. She is starting to become her old self again. Again thank you all and please continued prayers. Happy holidays. With love from the blues family.
That is fantastic news!!! We'll keep up the prayers!

What a great post to see first thing in the morning! I'm so happy for you both. Now go and enjoy each other and spoil her rotten!(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you