Prayers..

Will be thinking of Rosalie and you tomorrow.
Best!
 
Will be thinking of Rosalie and you tomorrow.
Best!
Thank you sir. I can’t tell you all how much everyone’s kind words have meant to us. I had my wife read this thread last night, she had tears in her eyes and was deeply touched as I am by everyone.
 
John and Rosalie you are in my family’s prayers on eve of this surgery. As well as at least two prayer lists in local churches.
Again God Bless you both.
Shawn
 
My families thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this trying time. God Bless.
 
Thoughts and prayers- best of luck and hopefully a quick recovery!
 
John and Rosalie you are in my family’s prayers on eve of this surgery. As well as at least two prayer lists in local churches.
Again God Bless you both.
Shawn
Thank you sir very much. Heading to the hospital shortly. Going to be a long and tough day for us both.
 
Been praying for You and Rosalie since I first read this post, and again this morning. God is the Great Physician. We'll be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers all day.
 
Been praying for You and Rosalie since I first read this post, and again this morning. God is the Great Physician. We'll be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers all day.
Can’t thank you enough.
 
We are all there with you in spirit. Hopefully in a few hours you will be getting some good news for a change. Keep the faith, that is what provides the light at the end of the tunnel.
 
Lifting yall up again right now, may Jesus' hand guide the surgeons hands!
 
Once again thank you all. We will have a long day as surgery is about 6-8 hours. We need to pull this first and then hopefully in a few weeks the pathology report comes back good. A few members have expressed an update tomorrow both here and in private. I’ll do that tomorrow at some point. God bless my wife and each and every one of you.
 
Said extra prayers for you and Rosalie and all her doctors with my kiddos before school drop off this morning. Figure their prayers are closer to God's ears than mine.
You and Rosalie are in our thoughts all day.
 
Said extra prayers for you and Rosalie and all her doctors with my kiddos before school drop off this morning. Figure their prayers are closer to God's ears than mine.
You and Rosalie are in our thoughts all day.
Bless you all. This is the kind of thing that restores faith in fellow human beings.
 
Keep the faith, will be in my thoughts. All the best to you, your wife, and the caregivers.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,409
Messages
1,575,313
Members
170,242
Latest member
LenaOColeman
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top