Prayers..

May the Lord bless you and your Family, may he bless the skills of the doctors and nurses, may he keep your wife safe and restore her health.

Amen

Prayers and thoughts Johnny.

My prayers are with you, your wife and the medical team. Reaching out to others is part of the basis of our faith. The Lord be with you.

Prayers do work Johnny. Mine will be for both of you to get through this difficult time and that your wife regains her health.

Prayers do work Johnny. Mine will be for both of you to get through this difficult time and that your wife regains her health.
So very much appreciated. Thank you all

She's on "the list"..

Prayers sent...

I pray for a successful surgery a speedy recovery, and many more years of happiness for the both of you.

Both of you in our thoughts and prayers partner.

Thank you sir.

If this thread is inappropriate let me apologize now. As a few of my friends here know my wife is going to have a very difficult surgery on December 15 th. Their kind words and prayers have been greatly appreciated, along with the great response and support I’ve had from my face book friends.

I’m asking members to please remember us in your prayers for a successful outcome and long lasting well being for her. She is my wife/best friend/ much better half/ and joy. Again I hope no one here gets offended and if the moderators need to remove this I understand. In the spirit of Christmas I reach out to you all in this very difficult time in our lives. Hug your loved ones, never take them for granted, life can change in an instant. Thank you all.
Prayers and thoughts to you both for a successful outcome and speedy recovery.

Having some experience in this situation I know exactly how you feel.

I don´t pray, but my thoughts are with both of you and I wish you the best.

Your wife and family will be in our hearts and thoughts. My wife and I wish her the best positive outcome possible.

Your wife and family will be in our hearts and thoughts. My wife and I wish her the best positive outcome possible.
Thank you Jerome. And thank you for allowing this thread to exist. I’m deeply touched by the support shown here. A testament to our great members. Bless you all.

Your in my thoughts and prayers. Hope for great results with the surgery and that the recovery goes quick and painless.

Praying for you, the Mrs, and the doctors and nurses involved. May their hands be guided by the Almighty and may your fears and concerns be comforted by faith in Him.

Praying for you, the Mrs, and the doctors and nurses involved. May their hands be guided by the Almighty and may your fears and concerns be comforted by faith in Him.
Thank you my brother

Your both in my prayers Johnny. I’ve been through a serious surgery performed on my wife as well. Praying works and I feel things will work out ok for you both.

Still praying for y’all brother. She’s going to be just fine though. Gods hand is on y’all shoulder.

If this thread is inappropriate let me apologize now. As a few of my friends here know my wife is going to have a very difficult surgery on December 15 th. Their kind words and prayers have been greatly appreciated, along with the great response and support I’ve had from my face book friends.

I’m asking members to please remember us in your prayers for a successful outcome and long lasting well being for her. She is my wife/best friend/ much better half/ and joy. Again I hope no one here gets offended and if the moderators need to remove this I understand. In the spirit of Christmas I reach out to you all in this very difficult time in our lives. Hug your loved ones, never take them for granted, life can change in an instant. Thank you all.

I wish your wife and you, all the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairaRatle

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.