Prayers for Mark

@Mark Biggerstaff , I only see your posts on this forum, do not know you personally but I am wishing you and your family the best. Praying for you! Get well soon!
 
Thank you all for the prayers and support. Prayers do work.

Here is a condensed version of what has happened. I went in last Thursday for colon. surgery, severe diverticulitis. They removed the entire Sigmoid Colon section.
Friday and Saturday normal recovery
Sunday started feeling bad. Light fever and chills. I was on a liquid diet. So only beef broth water and juices. About 4 o'clock started vomiting and nausea.
X-rays and Ct done. Colon had stopped working. Food just sitting in stomach and colon appear empty. Nasal tubed at 8 pm.
It's now 3:30 am. 6 liters of bile pumped out.

Now waiting for Dr make rounds in morning. See what is next. Can't sleep with all these tubes. So wanted update you all.

Guys I have been thru a lot of surgery's. But nothing this painful or scary.



Thanks for all the support.
 
HI Mark,

I was abit surprised to see your response … it’s like 1055 in Germany & that makes it +/- 0355 in TX. We are Stronger than we know so Keep the Faith!
 
Prayers for your quick recovery. Stay strong.
 
Praying for you Mark!
 
Wishing you all the best for a quick recovery. Hang in there Mark.
 
Thank you all for the prayers and support. Prayers do work.

Here is a condensed version of what has happened. I went in last Thursday for colon. surgery, severe diverticulitis. They removed the entire Sigmoid Colon section.
Friday and Saturday normal recovery
Sunday started feeling bad. Light fever and chills. I was on a liquid diet. So only beef broth water and juices. About 4 o'clock started vomiting and nausea.
X-rays and Ct done. Colon had stopped working. Food just sitting in stomach and colon appear empty. Nasal tubed at 8 pm.
It's now 3:30 am. 6 liters of bile pumped out.

Now waiting for Dr make rounds in morning. See what is next. Can't sleep with all these tubes. So wanted update you all.

Guys I have been thru a lot of surgery's. But nothing this painful or scary.



Thanks for all the support.
Prayers for you Mark, May the Lord bless you with a speedy recovery.
 
Mark, prayers are being sent up for a miraculous and swift recovery!
 
Praying for your recovery and comfort.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,080
Members
169,490
Latest member
mibeerpamab1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top