Politics

Looks like a couple of cameras were in place to catch the explosion. Sounds like the rail bridge was an accidental bonus.

Exactly. Saw some of the close up photos this morning - one attached. I agree with this analysis. This wasn't a truck bomb. The roadway was lifted off the bridge pier. I would assume a naval SOF team and 250-500lbs of C4 or Semtex. Red hot asphalt at high velocity did the rest with the train that was in the wrong spot (along with the unfortunate 18 wheeler). The timing was also pretty brilliant.

For the engineers here, I don't think I would want to take a train over this for a while.

Last edited:
Would be nice if this plays out.

View attachment 493523
These guys have a "moderate" reputation and usually don't get branded as conservative cheerleaders (like Trafalgar - however accurate they may be). If Kemp does really well, his coattails may pull Walker over. Hope so. I am also not sure Murray is entirely safe if the red wave actually happens. Though PA still looks iffy to me in spite of Dems having the worst candidate on the planet - or wherever he comes from..

Exactly. Saw some of the close up photos this morning - one attached. I agree with this analysis. This wasn't a truck bomb. The roadway was lifted off the bridge pier. I would assume a naval SOF team and 250-500lbs of C4 or Semtex. Red hot asphalt at high velocity did the rest with the train that was in the wrong spot (along with the unfortunate 18 wheeler). The timing was also pretty brilliant.

Maybe the SOF had some left over gas pipeline bombs.

Shows over, bridge has reportedly been repaired

Let's hope and pray this is the beginning of the end for Putin.

In the meantime, the LSU game is about to start.

Give this guy the Bin Ladin treatment
Screenshot_20221008-105319_Google.jpg

Let's hope and pray this is the beginning of the end for Putin.
Who knows - though if this is correct, then it sounds more like a preemptive FSB (thus Putin) strike against opposition in MOD. Should be scary interesting if this information is correct. They do not seem to be playing Swan Lake on TV and Radio.

These guys have a "moderate" reputation and usually don't get branded as conservative cheerleaders (like Trafalgar - however accurate they may be). If Kemp does really well, his coattails may pull Walker over. Hope so. I am also not sure Murray is entirely safe if the red wave actually happens. Though PA still looks iffy to me in spite of Dems having the worst candidate on the planet - or wherever he comes from..

Laxalt is looking good. Quality matters. Masters and Oz seem to have forward momentum. Walker's warts are showing. Hope you are right about Kemp pulling him across the finish line. What surprises me is that Washington is in play. If Murray looses it would be a shock to the establishment.

51+ is looking possible.

It will be interesting to see if/how much under reporting of conservatives there are in the polls.

HAHAHAHAHA... I just read that the Ukrainian National Security and Defense Council Secretary Tweeted video footage of the bridge on fire with Marilyn Monroe singing "Happy Birthday Mr. President" directed at Putin, whose birthday was yesterday. :A Clapping: If true... well played!

I see univ of Texas had 49 points and Oklahoma Univ had 0. My question is how many of those on the football teams actually have classes other than physical education/football and how many have grading equity?

We had an excellent and mutually profitable relationship with him under Trump. He was also a full partner in Trump's Middle East peace initiative.
It wasn't to profitable to some of the independent drillers that went bankrupt. Should of been a tariff on Saudi oil but that wouldn't have been politically smart. I don't think anyone will want to get in the drilling business after not being protected by Trump and now with a senile old fool in office that's even a bigger enemy.

The Saudi royals must be amused- they have Bush Sr coming over to beg for higher oil prices because oil prices are low and his buddies are having balance sheet issues; then they have B Rocko doing a full bow, acknowledging the kings royalty and his peasant status; then they had visits from trumps in-law with an acceptable plan for peace, not directly related to but mutually beneficial to oil production; Now they have the Bidet begging for oil production so the world(Bidet's) won't collapse. It must be amusing!!

1665275821183.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey75K951

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross