Politics

Is that another one of the senile pedophile's freaks?
Short answer : Yes.
Longer answer: I forget its name but it's a person that was born with testicles and a penis and had medical services remove the testicles and push the penis up inside, modifying the scrotum so that it resembled a vagina. So now it goes by some feminine name and pretends that it's a girl. It was appointed to some high level job by the Bidet but I forget which one.

bidet is really checking all of the boxes. He has every box checked except for a normal qualified man and normal qualified woman are completely absent.

Short answer : Yes.
Longer answer: I forget its name but it's a person that was born with testicles and a penis and had medical services remove the testicles and push the penis up inside, modifying the scrotum so that it resembled a vagina. So now it goes by some feminine name and pretends that it's a girl. It was appointed to some high level job by the Bidet but I forget which one.

bidet is really checking all of the boxes. He has every box checked except for a normal qualified man and normal qualified woman are completely absent.
Kinda figured that. It really doesn't look like either male or female.

The question is, does it play with rubber duckies in the bath or does it really know how to organise ships? Heaven forbid the USA needs it's might one of these days, but the battlefield is no place to find out.

Big question where did those medals come from?

Big question where did those medals come from?
Since the government is changing, those ribbons were made for the transgender. :mad::mad: I am so glad I’m retired. Ugh!!!

Rachel Levine5r3jpl.jpg

:Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit:

Go check out the Transportation Secretary. He's on "maternity leave" while the bottlenecks at the ports break records every day. Now, there's supposedly a shortage of magnesium. That should bode well for the economy.

Go check out the Transportation Secretary. He's on "maternity leave" while the bottlenecks at the ports break records every day. Now, there's supposedly a shortage of magnesium. That should bode well for the economy.
You mean “paternity leave” as neither he or his partner have the right equipment for child birth.

Rachel.jpg

Since It was in the Navy it is only a matter of time before it is "leaked" that It was a Seal Team leader- which will be true in a way- the only difference is that It was in charge of the section in the Mail room where mail was sealed. The only reason It volunteered for the assignment was that It thought it was where It could get a Male to Seal an Admiral's rear admirably.

I find Butt's work ethic interesting. He and his husband (I'm not sure which performs as the guy) adopted two infants. He has a new job in charge of the Transportation sector of the US, which is totally in disarray and rather to get the transportation issues corrected he walks out the door and is absent for 2 months while he claims the time off is necessary so tht he can bond with two infants who once they figure out who they are will be wanting to contact their birth parents for actual bonding.

the only bright side that I can see of the situation is that like the Bidet, things may be better without his interference. This does seem to be a common theme in the present Cabinet- If they all went on extended leave, the country could get back to normal.

Since It was in the Navy it is only a matter of time before it is "leaked" that It was a Seal Team leader- which will be true in a way- the only difference is that It was in charge of the section in the Mail room where mail was sealed. The only reason It volunteered for the assignment was that It thought it was where It could get a Male to Seal an Admiral's rear admirably.
And then it blew a seal. :A Outta:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross