Politics

Before or after its transformation?
Point for clarification-

If the person has intimate relations with a male sailor prior to the person declaring that it isn't female then it is normal to conclude that the activity would be considered homosexual. but then if the person declares that it is female but has no physical body change, would that be considered homosexual, then if the person has the male parts removed and surgically modified to resemble female parts, then has relations with the male sailor, would those actions be considered homosexual. and lastly after the change, if it has relations with a female sailor would those actions be considered homo or heterosexual?

Better be careful. There's an angry Aussie on this site who might take offense.
Absolutely no disrespect meant. I am hoping a zombie apocalypse can happen and provide them with much needed relief. Maybe they need their OWN chant... say... "Let's go, score some more!" (It IS Scott Morrison, right?)

Absolutely no disrespect meant. I am hoping a zombie apocalypse can happen and provide them with much needed relief. Maybe they need their OWN chant... say... "Let's go, score some more!" (It IS Scott Morrison, right?)

Had to look it up but yeah, Scott Morrison PM.

I didn't think you meant anything, just good clean humor. A shame what has gone on in that country. I think they're still saying no tourists until at least 2022.

There's only one apt description for the Biden administration. It's what we used to call a "Freak Show".

I don't know what all the bitchin is about. The US is still the greatest country in the world. Where else can a village idiot with a severe case of Alzheimer’s become the POTUS and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces? Where else can a HO with an addiction to laughing gas become #2. And I don't mean #2 as in potty talk. Or do I??? And we take health advise from someone who cuts off his(?) johnson because he(?) self identifies as a woman, except she(?) looks more like a horse. God Bless America. We need all the help we can get.

Point for clarification-

If the person has intimate relations with a male sailor prior to the person declaring that it isn't female then it is normal to conclude that the activity would be considered homosexual. but then if the person declares that it is female but has no physical body change, would that be considered homosexual, then if the person has the male parts removed and surgically modified to resemble female parts, then has relations with the male sailor, would those actions be considered homosexual. and lastly after the change, if it has relations with a female sailor would those actions be considered homo or heterosexual?
Ha!! I absolutely refuse to put that much thought into it.
I’ll stick with…
If a goose + a goose = geese, why doesn’t a moose + a moose = meese? ;)

Ha!! I absolutely refuse to put that much thought into it.
I’ll stick with…
If a goose + a goose = geese, why doesn’t a moose + a moose = meese? ;)
How about a heterhomo pervert?

Anti-gun activist Alec Baldwin kills one person and injures another. Can only happen with willfully negligent handling. Hope he gets charged, but I suspect it'll all be whitewashed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross