Politics

Is that another one of the senile pedophile's freaks?
Short answer : Yes.
Longer answer: I forget its name but it's a person that was born with testicles and a penis and had medical services remove the testicles and push the penis up inside, modifying the scrotum so that it resembled a vagina. So now it goes by some feminine name and pretends that it's a girl. It was appointed to some high level job by the Bidet but I forget which one.

bidet is really checking all of the boxes. He has every box checked except for a normal qualified man and normal qualified woman are completely absent.
 
Short answer : Yes.
Longer answer: I forget its name but it's a person that was born with testicles and a penis and had medical services remove the testicles and push the penis up inside, modifying the scrotum so that it resembled a vagina. So now it goes by some feminine name and pretends that it's a girl. It was appointed to some high level job by the Bidet but I forget which one.

bidet is really checking all of the boxes. He has every box checked except for a normal qualified man and normal qualified woman are completely absent.
Kinda figured that. It really doesn't look like either male or female.
 
The question is, does it play with rubber duckies in the bath or does it really know how to organise ships? Heaven forbid the USA needs it's might one of these days, but the battlefield is no place to find out.
 
Big question where did those medals come from?
Since the government is changing, those ribbons were made for the transgender. :mad::mad: I am so glad I’m retired. Ugh!!!
 
Rachel Levine5r3jpl.jpg
 
:Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit::A Vomit:
 
Go check out the Transportation Secretary. He's on "maternity leave" while the bottlenecks at the ports break records every day. Now, there's supposedly a shortage of magnesium. That should bode well for the economy.
 
Go check out the Transportation Secretary. He's on "maternity leave" while the bottlenecks at the ports break records every day. Now, there's supposedly a shortage of magnesium. That should bode well for the economy.
You mean “paternity leave” as neither he or his partner have the right equipment for child birth.
 
Rachel.jpg
 
Since It was in the Navy it is only a matter of time before it is "leaked" that It was a Seal Team leader- which will be true in a way- the only difference is that It was in charge of the section in the Mail room where mail was sealed. The only reason It volunteered for the assignment was that It thought it was where It could get a Male to Seal an Admiral's rear admirably.
 
Go check out the Transportation Secretary. He's on "maternity leave" while the bottlenecks at the ports break records every day. Now, there's supposedly a shortage of magnesium. That should bode well for the economy.
I find Butt's work ethic interesting. He and his husband (I'm not sure which performs as the guy) adopted two infants. He has a new job in charge of the Transportation sector of the US, which is totally in disarray and rather to get the transportation issues corrected he walks out the door and is absent for 2 months while he claims the time off is necessary so tht he can bond with two infants who once they figure out who they are will be wanting to contact their birth parents for actual bonding.

the only bright side that I can see of the situation is that like the Bidet, things may be better without his interference. This does seem to be a common theme in the present Cabinet- If they all went on extended leave, the country could get back to normal.
 
Since It was in the Navy it is only a matter of time before it is "leaked" that It was a Seal Team leader- which will be true in a way- the only difference is that It was in charge of the section in the Mail room where mail was sealed. The only reason It volunteered for the assignment was that It thought it was where It could get a Male to Seal an Admiral's rear admirably.
And then it blew a seal. :A Outta:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,388
Messages
1,574,844
Members
170,180
Latest member
gavinbenedict
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top