Politics

When I first saw this post, my first thought was they will sell some gender neutral sex toys!!! LOL

So a gender neutral toy? Legos, Lincoln Logs, Puzzles, mostly any toy would qualify with the exception of dolls going in the gender specific girls section and trucks going in the boys section since they don't allow toy guns anymore. So what are they talking about?

No more toy guns?!
That is news!

How much longer will this nonsense continue? It seems ever since the pandemic started, there’s been a hyper intense push to change all sorts of social norms. Now it’s toys and which aisle they should be displayed in. The fall of the Roman Empire occurred from deterioration of the social structure from within. I fear we’re falling fast?

How much longer will this nonsense continue? It seems ever since the pandemic started, there’s been a hyper intense push to change all sorts of social norms. Now it’s toys and which aisle they should be displayed in. The fall of the Roman Empire occurred from deterioration of the social structure from within. I fear we’re falling fast?
That is because too many worthless asses are sitting around quarantined with nothing intelligent or productive to do. They come up with all these brainfarts and then try to create a market for their stupidity.

162756621_10223352777235083_4106541294656202928_n.jpg

images-3.jpeg

Last edited:
kamala-harris-sleep-your-way-into-politics-forward-by-willie-45331594.png

What a piece of shit....

Yet the do gooders who care so much about the natives won't dare to mention this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZGTS

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob