Politics

When I first saw this post, my first thought was they will sell some gender neutral sex toys!!! LOL
 
So a gender neutral toy? Legos, Lincoln Logs, Puzzles, mostly any toy would qualify with the exception of dolls going in the gender specific girls section and trucks going in the boys section since they don't allow toy guns anymore. So what are they talking about?
 
No more toy guns?!
That is news!
 
How much longer will this nonsense continue? It seems ever since the pandemic started, there’s been a hyper intense push to change all sorts of social norms. Now it’s toys and which aisle they should be displayed in. The fall of the Roman Empire occurred from deterioration of the social structure from within. I fear we’re falling fast?
 
How much longer will this nonsense continue? It seems ever since the pandemic started, there’s been a hyper intense push to change all sorts of social norms. Now it’s toys and which aisle they should be displayed in. The fall of the Roman Empire occurred from deterioration of the social structure from within. I fear we’re falling fast?
That is because too many worthless asses are sitting around quarantined with nothing intelligent or productive to do. They come up with all these brainfarts and then try to create a market for their stupidity.
 
162756621_10223352777235083_4106541294656202928_n.jpg
 
images-3.jpeg
 
Last edited:
kamala-harris-sleep-your-way-into-politics-forward-by-willie-45331594.png
 
What a piece of shit....


Yet the do gooders who care so much about the natives won't dare to mention this.

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,376
Members
169,345
Latest member
HyeFabela5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top