Politics

When I first saw this post, my first thought was they will sell some gender neutral sex toys!!! LOL

So a gender neutral toy? Legos, Lincoln Logs, Puzzles, mostly any toy would qualify with the exception of dolls going in the gender specific girls section and trucks going in the boys section since they don't allow toy guns anymore. So what are they talking about?

No more toy guns?!
That is news!

How much longer will this nonsense continue? It seems ever since the pandemic started, there’s been a hyper intense push to change all sorts of social norms. Now it’s toys and which aisle they should be displayed in. The fall of the Roman Empire occurred from deterioration of the social structure from within. I fear we’re falling fast?

How much longer will this nonsense continue? It seems ever since the pandemic started, there’s been a hyper intense push to change all sorts of social norms. Now it’s toys and which aisle they should be displayed in. The fall of the Roman Empire occurred from deterioration of the social structure from within. I fear we’re falling fast?
That is because too many worthless asses are sitting around quarantined with nothing intelligent or productive to do. They come up with all these brainfarts and then try to create a market for their stupidity.

162756621_10223352777235083_4106541294656202928_n.jpg

images-3.jpeg

Last edited:
kamala-harris-sleep-your-way-into-politics-forward-by-willie-45331594.png

What a piece of shit....

Yet the do gooders who care so much about the natives won't dare to mention this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarceloH91

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.