Politics

This is flat out scary.

One of the young people (whatever generation about 25 is) down the street said Facebook and Twitter are "only for old people". She didn't say what the thing for non-old people is. fortunately, I use neither so maybe I don't qualify as old.

Excellent never been near either of them...so yeah sounds good....

I guess money really does grow on trees! Just got a letter from Uncle Joe the Sniffer that another $4200 is headed towards our bank account soon! Wow, really?!
Guess we must have an endless supply of bucks!

My brother and sister got the same letter and they read it as nothing more than a recap of whats already been doled out. Seems I may have misread the intent of the letter, though in my defense the way the letter is written makes it easy to misread.
Some drone with a college ed must have written it instead of someone who can write a proper sentence!

the way the letter is written makes it easy to misread.
Some drone with a college ed must have written it instead of someone who can write a proper sentence!
Maybe she'll "circle back" after someone who went to school when proper grammar was still taught does a re-write.

I guess money really does grow on trees! Just got a letter from Uncle Joe the Sniffer that another $4200 is headed towards our bank account soon! Wow, really?!
Guess we must have an endless supply of bucks!

Can you send a donation here please.....not all of it of course ....as long as you got beer money....but the rest would be appreciated.....smileys not working or would be my signature cheers

This is simply so short and correct...should be posted all over .....the governments arent going to give up their self given powers that this chinese fkup has created....so the fktard sheeple are going to wallow in shit and enjoy....me the whole thing from the fkn useless governments down to these moronic imbececiles incapable of using their brains make my blood boil and want to vomit....time to stop this shit

IMG-20210508-WA0015.jpg

Something to think about.
The phrase is conspiracy theorist which is double speak for THINKER.
DO YOU THINK??
You might just be a conspiracy theorist if you don't follow the narrative prepared for the people who cant think for themselves.
"They" are scared of people who think, who don't follow the narrative they are told to follow.
The Viet Cong called them "reactionaries".
Cuba called them "dissidents".
China called them "revisionists".
In America, it has changed from "conspiracy theorists" to "white supremacists"
I am a thinker.

Great piece of toilet paper
My brother and sister got the same letter and they read it as nothing more than a recap of whats already been doled out. Seems I may have misread the intent of the letter, though in my defense the way the letter is written makes it easy to misread.

Fk @sgt_zim I wish you had WhatsApp as would show you why......apologies to Jerome but we been at war with the French fkwits for long long time...even if it's only subconsciously....if their farmers or fishermen dont get what they want....even from their own government will blockade their own cities and ports till their wuss government backs down....so not getting their way on our fishing grounds....so fk them ....

Cant let the arrogant bullying prevail..fk them

Last edited:
WRT Jerome, he's one of the smart ones. He lives in Namibia, not France.

But trust me, except for our revolutionary war and the War of 1812, the frogs haven't done a lot for us. Not like it's new, either. It was largely a French force (and a new French king whose ignorance was inversely proportional to his hubris) that lost Jerusalem in 1187. Except for when the little Corsican ran the show, it's about 1000 years of lots of noise and very little else.

WRT Jerome, he's one of the smart ones. He lives in Namibia, not France.

But trust me, except for our revolutionary war and the War of 1812, the frogs haven't done a lot for us. Not like it's new, either. It was largely a French force (and a new French king whose ignorance was inversely proportional to his hubris) that lost Jerusalem in 1187. Except for when the little Corsican ran the show, it's about 1000 years of lots of noise and very little else.

Nah he lives in usa mostly...in sensible place....as I said my smileys womt work and help I have had from jerome to get them working doesn't work....so flkup...as cant use my trademark cheers smileys....

Cheers .....@@€€££@@££££

I thought I read that there was a British naval vessel on the way to "keep the peace" whatever that means in todays society

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross