Politics

Biden is bragging about "creating" 650,000 new jobs. Well the statistics apparently support that.

But a new report i heard today verifies that. And then tells the rest of the story.... of those 650,000 new jobs, immigrants have filled 1.2 million of them!

Yea, the math is right. American citizens went backwards on jobs 550,000. Biden's programs are working as planned.

Another fun one:
...8 years ago Michigan's Islamic Center of America held a rally entitled "Rise up against hate and terror"
Two years ago, Hamtramck, Michigan became the first city in the US to have an all Muslim city council and mayor. Flash forward to this week-end: The Dearborn/Hamtramck area had riots where the predominantly Muslim rioters shouted "Death to America".....The peace and love message was at a time that local Muslims felt vulnerable.....now they are the majority in the area. America is no longer a "melting pot" .....FWB

Another fun one:
...8 years ago Michigan's Islamic Center of America held a rally entitled "Rise up against hate and terror"
Two years ago, Hamtramck, Michigan became the first city in the US to have an all Muslim city council and mayor. Flash forward to this week-end: The Dearborn/Hamtramck area had riots where the predominantly Muslim rioters shouted "Death to America".....The peace and love message was at a time that local Muslims felt vulnerable.....now they are the majority in the area. America is no longer a "melting pot" .....FWB
There is no nice way of saying it, but this is perhaps my greatest fear for the future of this country.

Recent surveys have found that over 20% of Americans between 18-29 years old think that the Holocaust is a myth and 25% think that the Jewish people deserved it. Those are just some of the troubling statistics and this is a trend that is only going to get worse.

We are also seeing demographic changes in this country that are increasing antisemitism.

And of course social media is gasoline on this fire. I still cannot comprehend the number of young Americans who were sharing and supporting Osama Bin Laden on TikTok.

Countries like South Africa are more emboldened than ever to traffic in antisemitic, anti-Israel, and anti-American propaganda through UN resolutions and ICC trials. As much as it pains me to say, I will never be going to South Africa.

I wish I knew what could be done, but I fear that nothing can at this point. The Western world is looking down a very dark road.

IMG_1125.jpeg

Biden is bragging about "creating" 650,000 new jobs. Well the statistics apparently support that.

But a new report i heard today verifies that. And then tells the rest of the story.... of those 650,000 new jobs, immigrants have filled 1.2 million of them!

Yea, the math is right. American citizens went backwards on jobs 550,000. Biden's programs are working as planned.
Source? Most of the jobs were in health care and government. I don't think, even if they could get work permits, 1.5 million illegal immigrants would qualify for those jobs.

So what in the wide world of sports?? John Fetterman is making more sense than 97% of Dems and 42% of Republicans!
What did he do/say?

1712538707993.png

There is no nice way of saying it, but this is perhaps my greatest fear for the future of this country.

Recent surveys have found that over 20% of Americans between 18-29 years old think that the Holocaust is a myth and 25% think that the Jewish people deserved it. Those are just some of the troubling statistics and this is a trend that is only going to get worse.

We are also seeing demographic changes in this country that are increasing antisemitism.

And of course social media is gasoline on this fire. I still cannot comprehend the number of young Americans who were sharing and supporting Osama Bin Laden on TikTok.

Countries like South Africa are more emboldened than ever to traffic in antisemitic, anti-Israel, and anti-American propaganda through UN resolutions and ICC trials. As much as it pains me to say, I will never be going to South Africa.

I wish I knew what could be done, but I fear that nothing can at this point. The Western world is looking down a very dark road.

A close friend of mine was a Jewish child in Tarnow, Poland when the war broke out. My wife and I would visit his home regularly when I was in University studying under him. His first hand account of the holocaust was bone chilling. I have absolutely no patience for anti-semitism or those who deny the holocaust. We can never allow that to happen again. We must be prepared to do what is right regardless of the cost.

Streiff's latest update on the Ukraine conflict over on RedState. It is extremely thorough as always, and as usual, a number of trolls go after him in the comments. Judging by those remarks, I doubt seriously if any of the critics have actually read it. After all, it does contain a lot of three syllable words, no sophomoric memes, and requires a basic understanding of geography and US national interests. I strongly suggest it is worth anyone's time to take few minutes to look through what he has to say.

Last edited:
Streiff's latest update on the Ukraine conflict over on RedState. It is extremely thorough as always, and as usual, a number of trolls go after him in the comments. Judging by those remarks, I doubt seriously if any of the critics have actually read it. After all, it does contain a lot of three syllable words, no sophomoric memes, and requires a basic understanding of geography and US national interests. I strongly suggest it is worth anyone's time to take few minutes to look through what he has to say.

Excellent update! Somehow we have to get the RNC to understand that supporting Ukraine is in our national interest, even if it means that they agree with Joe Biden on this issue!

Let's see, Zelensky is worth at least $30M. Wonder how that happened? Screw the Ukraine and Russia as well. We should be spending that money here defending our borders.

Source? Most of the jobs were in health care and government. I don't think, even if they could get work permits, 1.5 million illegal immigrants would qualify for those jobs.
You are of course taking that too literal and looking at it only the information on the surface.

The point was that Biden is bragging about creating 650,000 new jobs. Yes there were 650,000 new jobs "created". Yes they are largely government jobs (which means they create nothing but more strife to those who do create real wealth) and no, I doubt Immigrants are getting those.

The rest of the story is that newly employed immigrants took 1.2 million jobs. Do the simple math and that is a net reduction of 550,000 jobs held by US citizens.

It was reported on Fox Business this morning. Rereading my post, I could have worded that more accurately, but was quoting how the guest commentator on Fox said it.... and then they explained it. That is quoted very much like Trump says things isn't it? LOL. But the information is still there and Biden and his group are misleading the Citizenry by not including the rest of the story.

Last edited:
Let's see, Zelensky is worth at least $30M. Wonder how that happened? Screw the Ukraine and Russia as well. We should be spending that money here defending our borders.
Exactly the point I was trying to make. Thank you. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Netanyahu should continue in his quest to wipe the Palestinians off the face of the planet.

And Netanyahu is worth at least 15 million.... but the US is supposed to help him "wipe the Palestinians off the face of the planet"? (a sentiment I've yet to hear him express by the way)

You can thank your “progressive” friends for it. Europe progressives opened their borders and now it’s here.

"C:\Users\User\Downloads\WhatsApp Video 2024-04-08 at 11.44.33_2a3cfb3c.mp4"

true or fake news???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KayleighMe

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.