Politics

Deus Vult.png

I agree agriculture is critical, but farmers usually don’t get vilified.
Well we feel it too often. As do people in the forestry industry, which I would lump into Agriculture.... And I would lump the oil industry in with mining in general. And mining gets it's share of hate as well.

I don't think our current human population would do well without any of the above.

When the Communist Dictator of Minnesota, Tim Walz, shut everything down, Agriculture did get a pass as a vital industry. I had a letter in my pickup giving me permission to travel.... Pissed me off but I had it. It was nice traveling through the Cities unimpeded by traffic... But it is scary that so many blindly complied with that BS.

I agree agriculture is critical, but farmers usually don’t get vilified.
Go to some university lecture halls in the USA and listen to the career academics, they love to blow hot air about the blatant corruption in the farming industry and the massive amounts of cash that farmers soak up from subsidies.

What they will never tell you is that of the total $1.51 Trillion farm bill, more than 80% of that is "SNAP"(AKA food stamps & other nutrition programs)

farm bill.png

Now you want to talk about conspiracy of money going to private business from government programs consider this....... Slurpees from 7-Eleven and Rockstar energy drinks are just two of the many horrible food items that are SNAP approved!

As is bottled water, and why is that a problem? .... "Water dumping"

You purchase bottled water with food stamp card, then dump out the water and return the empty bottles for $0.05 each; do this with 200 bottles of water and you have scammed your way to enough cash to buy a pack of cigarettes.

Go to some university lecture halls in the USA and listen to the career academics, they love to blow hot air about the blatant corruption in the farming industry and the massive amounts of cash that farmers soak up from subsidies.

What they will never tell you is that of the total $1.51 Trillion farm bill, more than 80% of that is "SNAP"(AKA food stamps & other nutrition programs)

View attachment 598149

Now you want to talk about conspiracy of money going to private business from government programs consider this....... Slurpees from 7-Eleven and Rockstar energy drinks are just two of the many horrible food items that are SNAP approved!

As is bottled water, and why is that a problem? .... "Water dumping"

You purchase bottled water with food stamp card, then dump out the water and return the empty bottles for $0.05 each; do this with 200 bottles of water and you have scammed your way to enough cash to buy a pack of cigarettes.

Wouldn't it be easier to get a real job.....

Try permitting a livestock expansion in some place like Minnesota......
Have to ask, as I have never heard of a permit for grazing livestock; is this a permit to expand a feedlot you're referencing?

And have you heard about cows belching and farting;)
I thought those were the cowboys! (The scene from Blazing Saddles is etched into my mind)

Wouldn't it be easier to get a real job.....
@ActionBob Now your just talking crazy, if you get a real job then you would make too much money to collect your government housing subsidy!

You see if you work a parttime job that pays low enough you can have some cash income and still collect housing subsidies, food stamps, childcare subsidy, ect, ect.

This is why Wal-Mart has so many part time employees and has the literature to apply for benefits in the breakroom of every Wal-Mart in the country.

This way federal tax dollars are supplementing the low wages of Wal-Mart. This policy was implemented when a certain political figure was sitting on the Wal-Mart board of directors....

see anyone you recognize?
Screenshot 2024-04-08 161416.png

So she sat on the board of directors of Wal-Mart while her husband was the governor of Arkansas where the company was founded.... pretty convenient huh?

A contingency plan was also implemented during her time on the board; anytime a union vote was called at a store, a private jet was immediately dispatched to send lawyers from the firm to combat the attempt to organize labor and a million dollar account specifically to transfer funds to the law firm that would combat the organization attempt...... The law firm she worked at.

Hillary didn't resign from the board until her husband was elected president, because that would be a conflict of interest.

you gotta love the hypocrisy of a career academic bitching about another industry's problems.. when they work in an industry known to be rife with huge problems (mainly stemming from the academics themselves.. but also known for being run inefficiently, corruptly, etc...)... pot, calling kettle... come in kettle!!! lol...

the truth is there are bad businesses in just about every industry that produces huge sums of margin or extremely large top line revenue..

big pharma? the auto industry? defense? ag? o&g? religious institutions? and a million others..

a million years ago when I was still a cop working SWAT in a major metro area, in the months following 9/11, I lost count of the number of little mom and pop shop gas stations, corner stores, etc.. that we raided, when the FBI produced warrants showing how they (the owners) were funneling money to terrorist organizations..

There are bad actors in every sector..

That has little to do with industry..

and everything to do with there are an inordinate number of truly shitty human beings in this world that will take advantage of other people whenever they are given an opportunity to serve their own interests rather than the interests of the general good/population..

some industries simply get more exposure than others because it makes for a good news cycle (no one really wants to hear the place where they have buying milk and occasional lottery ticket has been sending money to Osama.... but they love to hear about how some firm charged the govt $300 for a toilet seat)..

but shitty human beings are in all industries..

I'd challenge someone to come up with an industry or business sector where you cant find a dozen scandals, or illicit individuals running large organizations within that sector..

Well we feel it too often. As do people in the forestry industry, which I would lump into Agriculture.... And I would lump the oil industry in with mining in general. And mining gets it's share of hate as well.

I don't think our current human population would do well without any of the above.

When the Communist Dictator of Minnesota, Tim Walz, shut everything down, Agriculture did get a pass as a vital industry. I had a letter in my pickup giving me permission to travel.... Pissed me off but I had it. It was nice traveling through the Cities unimpeded by traffic... But it is scary that so many blindly complied with that BS.
Which was also true regarding all the sheeple and the COVID "vaccine" and boosters. Sad to see people so easily led by frauds and dictators.

you gotta love the hypocrisy of a career academic bitching about another industry's problems.. when they work in an industry known to be rife with huge problems (mainly stemming from the academics themselves.. but also known for being run inefficiently, corruptly, etc...)... pot, calling kettle... come in kettle!!! lol...

the truth is there are bad businesses in just about every industry that produces huge sums of margin or extremely large top line revenue..

big pharma? the auto industry? defense? ag? o&g? religious institutions? and a million others..

a million years ago when I was still a cop working SWAT in a major metro area, in the months following 9/11, I lost count of the number of little mom and pop shop gas stations, corner stores, etc.. that we raided, when the FBI produced warrants showing how they (the owners) were funneling money to terrorist organizations..

There are bad actors in every sector..

That has little to do with industry..

and everything to do with there are an inordinate number of truly shitty human beings in this world that will take advantage of other people whenever they are given an opportunity to serve their own interests rather than the interests of the general good/population..

some industries simply get more exposure than others because it makes for a good news cycle (no one really wants to hear the place where they have buying milk and occasional lottery ticket has been sending money to Osama.... but they love to hear about how some firm charged the govt $300 for a toilet seat)..

but shitty human beings are in all industries..

I'd challenge someone to come up with an industry or business sector where you cant find a dozen scandals, or illicit individuals running large organizations within that sector..
Well said. At least 51% of all people suck.....it's proven.

You can add in Agriculture.... try living without that one;)
The Greenies state that Farming and Fishing are major contributors to global warming but none of them will give up their avocados, almond milk or caviar. Never ends: "Rules for thee but not for me."

More info on the flights from foreign lands to the US by Joe Biden. There is new info I had not seen before is why I post it.
The costs to this country under this routine are going to be staggering, even IF they did pay for their own flights which to me seems very doubtful as many of those being flown in probably couldnt rub two nickels together without making the Indian ride the buffalo!
More likely is the so called sponsors pay for the flights, after getting the money from the NGO's that got the money from Joe Biden who got it from the taxpayer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ab77buzz

Latest profile posts

I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!