Politics

Video discusses both Trump and Biden mental health.

Biden is bragging about "creating" 650,000 new jobs. Well the statistics apparently support that.

But a new report i heard today verifies that. And then tells the rest of the story.... of those 650,000 new jobs, immigrants have filled 1.2 million of them!

Yea, the math is right. American citizens went backwards on jobs 550,000. Biden's programs are working as planned.
U.S companies also cut over 90,000 jobs in March. A 7% increase over February

I reverting to my original opinion. This character may be nut case.

This whole military industrial complex thing is about as ignorant an argument as conceivable. The German, French (consulting members), and British domestically produce virtually their whole defense infrastructure. The Eastern European membership utilizes a mixture of Soviet era and US cast-off (but modernized systems). The F-35 is an exception, but that is because alliance members participated in the development and fielding of the aircraft as a joint procurement.

No defense corporation has a single consultant advocating congress for war anywhere. It is so ridiculous an assertion that it is almost impossible to argue. It is in the same genre as "when did you quit beating your wife."

And Blackrock owns the defense industry?!? Its ownership is publicly available. It owns 6% of Lockheed Martin shares - Vanguard and State Street each own more - perhaps they are actually secretly guiding US foreign policy and Blackrock is a smokescreen? Someone let Kennedy know, and we can start a new conspiracy.

The same investment pattern holds for Northrop Grumman and GD. Could it be - just maybe - and I know it isn't nearly as much fun as diabolical mysterious corporations - that these financial investment institutions put meaningful, but far from controlling amounts, of their investments in long term stable stocks that provide steady return for their fund investors. :unsure:

He also uses the tiresome false equivalency argument so popular with the Freedom Caucus. Instead of a wall, had we not spent money on Ukraine we could have built a house for every homeless person in the country. In a multi-trillion dollar budget, we are hardly talking a zero sum game.

And these claims about what will happen to private property in the Ukraine if the US and EU were to assist with reconstruction following the war? One of the prevalent conspiracy theories being touted in the kook zone of the web is the selling off of Ukraine to corporations. This started back in 2022 when it was alleged that three large U.S. multinationals bought 17 million hectares of prime land from Zelensky. This was shortly amplified to the sale of half of Ukraine to Monsanto, Cargill and Dupont. Sound familiar?

There is indeed considerable investment in Ukraine and some of it is indeed in farmland. The source of the original claim of 17 million hectares was attributed to the Australian National Review. Those claims were subsequently changed by the source to actually be 1.7 million and that too is questionable. But for the web and conspiracists like Kennedy it was too late. The Oakland Institute has also been cited as a source of these claims, but it too has backed off the multi-million hectare allegation.

Finally, listen to what he is actually saying with respect to Putin. Apparently Ukraine and its people do not deserve to have any say whatsoever in their future. All we had to do was agree to Putin's demands - seemingly it is all we have to do now. It is the reasoning of classic appeasement. As Hitler said to Chamberlain at Munich in September of 1938, "I have no more territorial demands to make in Europe." In September 1939, he invaded Poland igniting the Second World War.

Last edited:
I reverting to my original opinion. This character may be nut case.

This whole military industrial complex thing is about as ignorant an argument as conceivable. The German, French (consulting members), and British domestically produce virtually their whole defense infrastructure. The Eastern European membership utilizes a mixture of Soviet era and US cast-off (but modernized systems). The F-35 is an exception, but that is because alliance members participated in the development and fielding of the aircraft as a joint procurement.

No defense corporation has a single consultant advocating congress for war anywhere. It is so ridiculous an assertion that it is almost impossible to argue. It is in the same genre as "when did you quit beating your wife."

And Blackrock owns the defense industry?!? Its ownership is publicly available. It owns 6% of Lockheed Martin shares - Vanguard and State Street each own more - perhaps they are actually secretly guiding US foreign policy and Blackrock is a smokescreen? Someone let Kennedy know, and we can start a new conspiracy.

The same investment pattern holds for Northrop Grumman and GD. Could it be - just maybe - and I know it isn't nearly as much fun as diabolical mysterious corporations - that these financial investment institutions put meaningful, but far from controlling amounts, of their investments in long term stable stocks that provide steady return for their fund investors. :unsure:

He also uses the tiresome false equivalency argument so popular with the Freedom Caucus. Instead of a wall, had we not spent money on Ukraine we could have built a house for every homeless person in the country. In a multi-trillion dollar budget, we are hardly talking a zero sum game.

And these claims about what will happen to private property in the Ukraine if the US and EU were to assist with reconstruction following the war? One of the prevalent conspiracy theories being touted in the kook zone of the web is the selling off of Ukraine to corporations. This started back in 2022 when it was alleged that three large U.S. multinationals bought 17 million hectares of prime land from Zelensky. This was shortly amplified to the sale of half of Ukraine to Monsanto, Cargill and Dupont. Sound familiar?

There is indeed considerable investment in Ukraine and some of it is indeed in farmland. The source of the original claim of 17 million hectares was attributed to the Australian National Review. Those claims were subsequently changed by the source to actually be 1.7 million and that too is questionable. But for the web and conspiracists like Kennedy it was too late. The Oakland Institute has also been cited as a source of these claims, but it too has backed off the multi-million hectare allegation.

Finally, listen to what he is actually saying with respect to Putin. Apparently Ukraine and its people do not deserve to have any say whatsoever in their future. All we had to do was agree to Putin's demands - seemingly it is all we have to do now. It is the reasoning of classic appeasement. As Hitler said to Chamberlain at Munich in September of 1938, "I have no more territorial demands to make in Europe." In September 1939, he invaded Poland igniting the Second World War.
IMG_8143.jpeg

X explains to RFK jr the role of the Military Industrial Complex………..

I don't know who that nutter is on the video - but I lasted 20 seconds
Don't you know? He is the third party candidate who some believe could win in November. He is Robert Kennedy's son. Among his convictions is that Sirhan Sirhan didn't shoot his father (former Attorney General, presidential candidate, and brother of JFK) but it was a CIA officer. A quote from an interview with Bill Maher.

"Sirhan was a distractor, and the real shooter was behind my father. He was a man called Eugene Thane Cesar, a security guard who worked for Lockheed. He was a CIA operative and a vocal racist who hated the Kennedys. He had been the one who led my father through the kitchen toward the ambush. He was holding my father's arm. He drew his gun, and my father was shot four times from behind."

And somehow every other person in that ballroom missed seeing this second gunman blasting away a few feet from Kennedy? :unsure:

Don't you know? He is the third party candidate who some believe could win in November. He is Robert Kennedy's son. Among his convictions is that Sirhan Sirhan didn't shoot his father (former Attorney General, presidential candidate, and brother of JFK) but it was a CIA officer. A quote from an interview with Bill Maher.

"Sirhan was a distractor, and the real shooter was behind my father. He was a man called Eugene Thane Cesar, a security guard who worked for Lockheed. He was a CIA operative and a vocal racist who hated the Kennedys. He had been the one who led my father through the kitchen toward the ambush. He was holding my father's arm. He drew his gun, and my father was shot four times from behind."

And somehow every other person in that ballroom missed seeing this second gunman blasting away a few feet from Kennedy? :unsure:

I guess I did know the surname

Is he is another one of those pretty boy 'fake Irish' blokes from the family of the same??

I jest of course - but only a little

And Netanyahu is worth at least 15 million.... but the US is supposed to help him "wipe the Palestinians off the face of the planet"? (a sentiment I've yet to hear him express by the way)
Don't necessarily think we should help to the extent we do, but we certainly shouldn't discourage it. The idiots in Gaza elected Hamas, so they should get what they deserve, and that is to be wiped off the planet.

I still see merit to the words "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you..........."

Let's see, Zelensky is worth at least $30M. Wonder how that happened? Screw the Ukraine and Russia as well. We should be spending that money here defending our borders.
interesting take:
From the article:
One of the political strategists, for instance, instructed a troll farm employee working for his firm to write a comment of “no more than 200 characters in the name of a resident of a suburb of a major city.” The strategist suggested that this fictitious American “doesn’t support the military aid that the U.S. is giving Ukraine and considers that the money should be spent defending America’s borders and not Ukraine’s. He sees that Biden’s policies are leading the U.S. toward collapse.”
And:
The campaign has attempted to paint Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky as corrupt, emphasized the numbers of migrants crossing the U.S.-Mexico border, called for border security to be funded over any aid to Ukraine, and described “white Americans” as the principal losers because of foreign aid, the documents show.

Let us not forget Zelensky's yacht. Another totally fabricated story from a troll farm that was even posted here.
Yeah, last two paragraphs of the article mentions it.
Through DC Weekly, a fake news story alleging that Zelensky had bought two yachts with American aid money went viral in November. The claim — patently false and denied by Zelensky’s government — was picked up by far-right congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), who linked to a story about the rumor on X.

One pro-Ukraine senator, North Carolina Republican Thom Tillis told CNN that the debate on aid had been halted in part because some politicians said they were concerned about the corruption allegations and the notion that “people will buy yachts with this money.”

I got my "facts" from Forbes. Who knows if that is actually a fact nowadays, just like many of the links posted on this board. I still say Ukraine should fend for themselves from here on out without our money, and we should spend it defending our own Southern invasion.

On another note, RFK has a much of a chance of beating PedoJoe as Haley did.

It seems the two US industries that get wrongfully vilified are the "Military-Industrial Complex" and the oil industry. Take away either one and it's a world I don't want to live in.

It seems the two US industries that get wrongfully vilified are the "Military-Industrial Complex" and the oil industry. Take away either one and it's a world I don't want to live in.
You can add in Agriculture.... try living without that one;)

I agree agriculture is critical, but farmers usually don’t get vilified.
Try permitting a livestock expansion in some place like Minnesota......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woods

Latest profile posts

Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek