Politics

Looks like the west's sanctions on Russia are hurting the west, with the BRICS surpassing the G7.

When the west doesn't have enough clout to get second and third world countries to join them in sanctions, then their time as leaders is coming to an end.

1679787406129.jpeg

Wonder what fkups she going to be cackling at .... :unsure: :X3:....must check dates of her arrival here, as won't want to be trying to get anywhere in lusaka when her bloody cavalcade comes from the airport...or she moves anywhere...bad enough if one of the local superstars heads out....

BBC News - Kamala Harris Africa trip: Can US charm offensive woo continent from China?

Wonder what fkups she going to be cackling at .... :unsure: :X3:....must check dates of her arrival here, as won't want to be trying to get anywhere in lusaka when her bloody cavalcade comes from the airport...or she moves anywhere...bad enough if one of the local superstars heads out....

BBC News - Kamala Harris Africa trip: Can US charm offensive woo continent from China?
I’m hoping she’ll enjoy it so much that she resigns as VP and becomes the US Ambassador there. LOL

I’m hoping she’ll enjoy it so much that she resigns as VP and becomes the US Ambassador there. LOL

Fk that

Apparently she spent time here as a child....so you can imagine the crap that will come out from both sides when she is here....

"Amid fierce competition for influence" ... I'm quite sure she's up to the task of positively influencing anyone.

"Amid fierce competition for influence" ... I'm quite sure she's up to the task of positively influencing anyone.
Must have screwed up bigtime so Bidumdum carted her off to Africa. Wonder what kind of mess she'll make over there. Positive influence? Bed to bed?

I'm beginning to think Russia turning to China is that Russia is realizing it is losing badly and declining at a fast pace. It needs China to bail it out and help keep Russia afloat. An unholy alliance against the free world. An additional step in China's scheme of world dominance.
I seem to recall another instance when Russia agreed to a marriage of convenience with a more powerful neighbor…who was an enemy historically and even at that very moment. Had Hitler not made the fatal mistake of attacking Stalin, and thereby opening a two-front war, a lot of Western Europeans might be speaking German today. Russia has always been a backward looking, bad influence in world affairs.

Hey this isn’t far from the truth. I know a couple of folks who have put foil barriers in their attics.
HaHa! Well, in my past I may or may not have done some things to cause certain people to ask if I’m crazy. My answer has always been “Well if I am, how would I know?”
I guess the same applies there.

1679862269655.jpeg

Hey this isn’t far from the truth. I know a couple of folks who have put foil barriers in their attics.
But once they leave the house, they're fair game. LOL

Drones, smart phones, artillery, and the men that fight them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg