Politics

Yeah but the middle east countries have the loot...and countries here are looking at not having to use usd in international payments. Tanzania and India have just struck a deal to use each others currencies in payments...apparently around equivalent of usd 6 billion in trade this year....not massive, but that's way over double from previous year....and as the odd country here starts getting their acts together, which slowly will happen and forsake the usd....bit of a slippery slope...I know zero about this stuff....but from rumblings around the developing world , and even the middle east oil and gas producers looking at or already accepting other currencies for payment it doesn't take a crystal ball to see things possibly going to change in how payments are made...the weaponising of the usd in sanctions etc has not gone unnoticed by these countries....
Yes, it's a very interesting overall concept. I can see a real problem though in dealing with countries like Russia and China when loans through BRICS can't be repaid and pieces of a country's infrastructure are secured as payment. Look at Sri Lanka losing its port to China when they couldn't repay their loan. This is the CCP's strategy throughout the world to acquire natural resources and infrastructure to secure them for China.

I’m pretty sure the world is not going to abandon the USD. Especially as the US-led world-order unravels over time. There is and will be only one shelter for the world to invest their money…and it ain’t Tanzania or India or China. The greenback is the only viable reserve currency. The outflow of money from places like China to the US is in the trillions each year.

Whatever country we assign her to needs to be someone we don't want or need anything from; they're going to be pissed off at us in short order, say 37 minutes into day one of her cackling and giggling.

Whatever country we assign her to needs to be someone we don't want or need anything from; they're going to be pissed off at us in short order, say 37 minutes into day one of her cackling and giggling.

I vote for China!

Given Kampala Kamala's ability to cause any lifeforms to run and seek shelter, and that there is evidence of lifeforms deep in the Bermuda triangle, I'd suggest sending her to the bottom of the ocean at the geographic center of the triangle and see what she scares up. She may as well stay there for a while.

819E88B3-E390-4E31-B378-4161F38E0FA7.jpeg

Pronouns. Was/Were (Heard this somewhere else but don't know who to credit)

1680030437160.png

Perhaps it's a mental health issue. :unsure:

1680031043322.png

I love the last paragraph referring to BRI's "white elephant" projects. "While more than 7,000 cracks were found in an Ecuadorean dam built by Chinese contractors near an active volcano". You just can't make this stuff up! LOL

When you see the fkups they build as roads....how anyone can let them build big shit amazes me....but kafue gorge hydro electric dam here just been finished and opened....long way down river from us though :A Thumbs Up:

Given Kampala Kamala's ability to cause any lifeforms to run and seek shelter, and that there is evidence of lifeforms deep in the Bermuda triangle, I'd suggest sending her to the bottom of the ocean at the geographic center of the triangle and see what she scares up. She may as well stay there for a while.
N. Korea. She said she has such a good relationship with them. One way ticket, no return flight--ever.

When you see the fkups they build as roads....how anyone can let them build big shit amazes me....but kafue gorge hydro electric dam here just been finished and opened....long way down river from us though :A Thumbs Up:
I'd be checking for cracks? LOL

The leaders who are de-dollarizing their economies are all hiding their own money in US bank accounts in DOLLARS. The only reason to choose Yuan or Rupees or Rials is that your economy is so decrepit that you can’t get access to the US dollars needed to sustain and grow. So you turn to the Chinese who’ll be happy to provide the Yuan needed, at usury rates, so long as you provide them access to needed minerals and allow them to dump excess stuff like cement and labor they have too much of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg