Politics

If the countries named do implement reciprocal bans that’s pretty much going to leave South Africa, Namibia and Mozambique for hunting.
And some good deals for Canadians and others.
 
Syria is allowing Israeli sorties to go through Syrain air space. A vast improvement and gesture.

The new regime knows which horse to back. After all, they have the Kurds basically at the doorstep to parliament waiting for this new guy to step out of line. No one wants what Iran is selling. Seriously.
 

Im honestly not sure what he is saying here.. if he's warning that the US is about to get involved (combine this message with ships moving and tankers flying, etc).. or if he's saying the Israelis are about to increase the pressure..

Either way, its not looking or sounding real good for the Iranians.... (not that I mind that at all)..
 

Im honestly not sure what he is saying here.. if he's warning that the US is about to get involved (combine this message with ships moving and tankers flying, etc).. or if he's saying the Israelis are about to increase the pressure..

Either way, its not looking or sounding real good for the Iranians.... (not that I mind that at all)..
I just got that notification on Truth social, and was thinking the same thing.
Is he just being Donald Trump, or is it something more cryptic?
 
If Carter would have taken care of business, we possibly would have not had this problem for the last 40 years. The bunker busters will have to used, or Iran will still be able to make a weapon, a position that untenable for the USA.
 
She's a gold digging skank, and he fell for it. Probably the first piece of ass he's ever had.
Show’s how much of an ideologue he is. I’m sure with his daddy’s money he could’ve found a much better looking gold digger!
 
In the words of the little known white trash poet, Early Grace- “Shave that dog and teach it to hunt”.
 
1 hour(s) ago
Pinned

Trump to depart G7 because of Israel, Iran conflict, White House says​






President Donald Trump will depart from the G7 Summit Monday night because of the ongoing conflict between Israel and Iran.

White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt said Trump will leave Alberta, Canada after a dinner with heads of state.

“President Trump had a great day at the G7, even signing a major trade deal with the United Kingdom and Prime Minister Keir Starmer. Much was accomplished, but because of what’s going on in the Middle East, President Trump will be leaving tonight after dinner with Heads of State.”

Trump has requested that the National Security Council be prepared in the situation room for his return, Fox News has learned.




This could very well be brinkmanship - get a sudden major concession such as all sites will be open to full inspections and monitoring. However, I doubt that Iran is capable of making that concession - much less giving up enrichment completely. Whatever the intent, the president could hardly be more transparent. Chatsworth Carlson is likely having an aneurism along with the majority of the isolationist wing of the movement.
 
Something bigger than a ceasefire....


Screenshot_20250617-084830_BBC.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,376
Members
169,345
Latest member
HyeFabela5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top