Politics

IMG_20250617_130235.jpg
 
I see the fat cow, is still trying to stay relevant.

She been trying to get the airlines to have fat people an extra "free" seat because they can't fit into the tiny coach seats. So everyone pays more so she can have an extra seat for "free." The cow just needs to pay for Business or First, instead of the rest of the plane paying for her "free" seat.
 
Last edited:
"The Maga debate over the weekend coincided with him posting on social media that he joined Russia's president Putin in calling for an end to the war."

Putin calling for an end to the war? That is the most asinine thing I will read today.
I’m guessing that he simply doesn’t want the distraction of potentially having to help Iran with resources or perhaps the embarrassment of not being able to supply aid if it’s not available.
 
Last edited:
Of course it does.. thats completely expected from the EU... Especially since the EU isn't the frequent target of Iranian international terrorist actions or activities and isn't really all that concerned that if Iran were to obtain a nuclear device that any of its countries would be the intended target of it..

Im all for countries and/or organizations acting in their own strategic interests.. and not really giving much of a damn about anyone else's strategic interests.. you have to do what is right for who/what you represent..

but to believe the ONLY solution is a diplomatic one is disingenuous.. and the EU should be called out on it..

Its not the only viable solution.. its just the solution they support and have an interest in... and they know it..
The EU will negociate with an enemy of how to lose and become erradicated afterwards. They are so f…..stupid as it gets.
 
So putin is willing to store irans uranium....unbelievable...


so.. lets see...

a dude that invades another country, not once, but twice in the last 11 years.. that has fought himself into a stalemate that has decimated his own countrys economy and its military...

is going to be a mediator in the current conflict between two middle eastern countries.. because he obviously is an expert at finding peace...

and.. oh by the way.. the guy that cant afford to build enough tanks or artillery to replace his losses over the last 3 years is going to build quality facilities to store nuclear reactive material in bulk.. and can be trusted not to sell it or just deliver it back to the people he's storing it for whenever he so chooses..


sometimes I think we live in bizzaro world..

unfortunately it wouldn't surprize me at all if Russia somehow ends up being the peace broker and the uranium storehouse though..

the US government, the EU, and the rest of the worlds governments are just as insane and as inept as the Russians, Israelis, and the Iranians.. none of us have a monopoly on stupidity or idiots in leadership positions.. they are pretty well distributed globally..
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,931
Members
169,652
Latest member
relianceenvironmentalllc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top