Politics

On this 'vote by mail' stuff, does anyone actually have a citation to support this widely bandied about statement of elevated levels of voter fraud?

Not asking to be confrontational, I'm just surprised how anti this you all seem to be.

For my part in the UK, I've only ever voted by mail. It's simpler, it's easier, I don't have to take time off work, I don't have to pay parking or queue for a booth... there are advantages. I'd expect it does improve voter turn out too and I can't imagine that the actual, real world ability to submit multiple votes is much higher here than it would be in person in reality.

So Americans, what gives?

Alistair.

Another example from today.

If Obama or Hillary was president, do you think the FBI would be mentioning this or doing anything about it?

Breaking911
@Breaking911

#BREAKING: FBI finds mail-in ballots discarded in Pennsylvania. All of them were cast for President Trump. https://breaking911.com/breaking-fbi-finds-mail-in-ballots-discarded-in-pennsylvania-all-of-them-were-cast-for-president-trump/

Couldn't figure out where to put this so... :E Shrug:

IMG-20200924-WA0013.jpg

The police with arrest warrant in hand go to the door, knock and announce their presence then make entry.

Not meaning to be arguing with you, but if you're referring to the Breonna Taylor situation, that's not quite correct. The police had a "no knock" warrant and as such did not knock before entering. That to me is one point of criticism of the situation that is valid.

It puts both those inside and outside at elevated risk. I know if I were a cop in a state say just like Arizona with our fairly easy gun laws, I would not want to bust down a door and go in unannounced. Could be the people on the other side are in fact innocent, but also quite willing to shoot the intruders they didn't know were cops until there after there is blood on the ground. Could be the people on the other side are quite guilty, but also quite prepared to deal with any intruder as was the case here.

Not meaning to be arguing with you, but if you're referring to the Breonna Taylor situation, that's not quite correct. The police had a "no knock" warrant and as such did not knock before entering. That to me is one point of criticism of the situation that is valid.

It puts both those inside and outside at elevated risk. I know if I were a cop in a state say just like Arizona with our fairly easy gun laws, I would not want to bust down a door and go in unannounced. Could be the people on the other side are in fact innocent, but also quite willing to shoot the intruders they didn't know were cops until there after there is blood on the ground. Could be the people on the other side are quite guilty, but also quite prepared to deal with any intruder as was the case here.

Officers did knock before Breonna Taylor shooting, investigation finds

that's not quite correct. The police had a "no knock" warrant and as such did not knock

Not quite. According to the evidence for the grand jury and the AG statement all three officers knocked/called out their identity, then crashed the door. At which time the boyfriend shot one of the officers which prompted the officers to shoot back.

The no-knock entry was a figment of the media's imagination and wishful thinking. Too bad the authorities allowed it to persist for all these months.

Not quite. According to the evidence for the grand jury and the AG statement all three officers knocked/called out their identity, then crashed the door. At which time the boyfriend shot one of the officers which prompted the officers to shoot back.

The no-knock entry was a figment of the media's imagination and wishful thinking. Too bad the authorities allowed it to persist for all these months.

Agreed, why has it taken this long to let folks know what really happened? They are their own worst enemies in this case.

I know there are instances where no knock warrants may be necessary. However, if someone comes busting into my home unannounced they are going to be met with extreme force, likely much more lethal than what they are carrying. They’d better be sure they’ve got the right house!

I know there are instances where no knock warrants may be necessary. However, if someone comes busting into my home unannounced they are going to be met with extreme force, likely much more lethal than what they are carrying. They’d better be sure they’ve got the right house!

Exactly my point, and mistakes do get made.

1600996565459.png

It is starting to come out. Most people still have no clue the difference between what Nixon did and what Obama did.

1601001291108.png

New Fox battle ground polls are worrisome. On the other hand, Rasmussen is showing 52 Trump 48 Biden for the 24th. Six points is a real number. In spite of Trump's typical tone deafness about "peaceful transfer of power," this latest urban mayhem can't be helping the curiously silent Biden.

this latest urban mayhem can't be helping the curiously silent Biden.

It appears the DemonRats think that if they allow/promote sufficient unrest so that a significant portion of the voting block will say "I'll vote for anybody- just stop the riots" and Harris says if she wins the violence will stop- then they will vote for her just as they did in 1933 for Adolf.

It looks like Durham has been working on Obama gate since April 2017. This is way earlier than we realized.

This is before Mueller special council was announced. There is a very real possibility that Durham was watching the special council members prior to joining the office of special council. Remember these are the same people within DOJ that were involved prior to the election.

This would also seem to mean that Jeff Sessions put all these balls in motion.

With this information coming out today for Sidney Powell/Mike Flynn, it also means that Durham is done with his investigation.

What an amazing 5 weeks we are in for!

I recommend anyone interested to read the following by Brian Cates. This should start at the top of the thread, make sure to scroll just encase.

In any other world this would be a big thing. I suspect one will need an electron microscope to find mention in the MSM.

It looks like Durham has been working on Obama gate since April 2017. This is way earlier than we realized.

This is before Mueller special council was announced. There is a very real possibility that Durham was watching the special council members prior to joining the office of special council. Remember these are the same people within DOJ that were involved prior to the election.

This would also seem to mean that Jeff Sessions put all these balls in motion.

With this information coming out today for Sidney Powell/Mike Flynn, it also means that Durham is done with his investigation.

What an amazing 5 weeks we are in for!

I recommend anyone interested to read the following by Brian Cates. This should start at the top of the thread, make sure to scroll just encase.

I just noticed that Twitter broke this thread so it doesn't make good sense. To get the entire thread you will need to go to Brian Cates' twitter site. Sorry about the broken thread but Twitter is doing it to a number of people lately.

I have never seen anything strange out of Judge Sullivan until the Flynn case. The Flynn case seems odd since he was so mad at the DOJ after the Senator Stevens case.

A small part of me wonders if Sullivan is keeping the Flynn case open as the vehicle through which Obama gate gets distributed to the American people. :unsure: Every couple of weeks, more and more exculpatory evidence gets dumped.

Mollie

@MZHemingway

Judge Sullivan and the DC Court of Appeals are turning out to be the unintentional heroes of the Flynn saga. In their unseemly quest to destroy Flynn, they refused to let DOJ drop case, and now we're getting some of the most explosive documents about Special Counsel probe yet.
7:09 AM · Sep 25, 2020·

:p :p :p

Indy News

@indynewsmedia

·
2h

Sarah Palin Tells Senator Lisa Murkowski to Do the Right Thing –

Palin Says, “Lisa, I Can See 2022 From My House!”

I’ll stand corrected then, still think no knock warrants are a bad idea for all concerned regardless.

I think people need to understand a no knock warrant is used to lower risk. I have done 19 years of real world raids and I absolutely would rather do a 10K offset and walk to target undetected than land a helo on the X. I want to get you sleepy as opposed to armed and barricaded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber