on a lighter note...

1670684605112.png

When I was hunting in Sonora Mexico, (a drug running and pass-through area for illegals coming to the US.) we would have to use the cattle farm gates. By day 2, I was opening and closing the barbed wire gates to allow the guide to drive through. One spot had a fire "pit" and a bunch of garbage nearby. An overnight spot for the illegals. Day 3 a plastic bag showed up sitting on top of the ashes. My guide said, "Jeff go see what's in that bag." My response, "F YOU You go see! It's probably a head!" The morning of day 5 the bag was gone...

Last edited:
Dad to barber, "why do you charge me the same when I only have 1/10th as much hair?"..."I have to charge for searching for it."
Men don't actually lose their hair, it just goes underground and comes out the nose and ears more.

I learned a lot of things over the many years I was in the military. At the top of the is:
Always got to have a backup plan to the back up plan to the back up plan to the plan,and each plan requires contingency plans because Murphy's Law, or someone or something will always intervene to
screw up your best made plans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeanna9950

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.